Supernatural - The Final Season

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Sawyer, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

Looks like Thanos snapped his fingers in this episode

javonstokess, Teelie, Erik20 and 2 others like this.
  2. Orb Lord of Demons

And with that we say farewell to the Angel of Thursday...

How it started....
    [​IMG]

And how it ends (?)...
    [​IMG]

javonstokess and Teelie like this.
  3. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

He’ll be back for the finale

4. legendkillin Registered

I wish it didn't feel like Avengers with the snap.

The whole people vanishing and even the way Chuck left the other ep in Thanos kind of way.

5. legendkillin Registered

That is a good call back to make it seem full circle and he is dead for good, but I have a feeling he gets brought back

javonstokess likes this.
  6. kvz5 HBIC

I stopped watching this seasons ago but my entire Twitter and Tumblr timeline is going nuts over tonight’s ep. :funny:

#root, Prison Mike and Flash525 like this.
  7. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I'd like to think he will be back, but I'm not so sure he will be. The Empty made it clear it would take him at a point of happiness, and there was a lot of emotion behind this latest episode. To simply bring him back would undo all of that.

Can't quite fathom this merging of Chuck & Amara, as it seems like he's still playing the cards - he's just more powerful now? I'm sensing Jack still has a purpose to fulfil, being able to remove life, maybe all he'll need to do is touch Chuck?

Is this also the end of Billie? That means (another) new reaper should come around for next week? I'm also guessing we'll get the Winvengers who will make another sacrifice ultimately restoring all life? Maybe that'll be Jack.

I keep forgetting too that Cas can't teleport anymore - when they were driving to save Eileen I kept thinking 'just teleport' whilst also wondering why Sam didn't just like ... call her, but then remembered that she doesn't hear too well. Whoops.

With two episodes to go though... this is one rollercoaster I don't want to end. Michael best start answering those prayers. I'm going to be disappointed if he's not back for the big final. I just hope it isn't a reset.

javonstokess likes this.
  8. legendkillin Registered

Yeah Billie was going to die that day it seemed based on the cut. Dean being a reaper or connecting with them could be a season 2 callback. When he was being shown around by the hot reaper that eventually died.

Cas can stay dead but possible still be in an episode, seems a bit disappointing to not get a scene between Empty and Billie.

9. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

So...is Cas in love with Dean or he just loves him like a brother? I got confused about that part

10. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I don't think (though feel free to correct me) that people can become reapers, so don't expect Dean to step in - although someone has too. Maybe it'll be Jack?

Taking into account we've only got two episodes left, I very much doubt there's going to be time for flashbacks.

On the one hand, there's got to be another scene at some point with the Empty, and it's possible Castiel is currently residing there, rather than sleeping there, so he may not quite be dead. It's also possible that another deal may be struck where Castiel's life is exchanged for Chuck's or something.

Needless to say, I don't see our four main characters surviving the final. At the moment Castiel has made the sacrifice, but that's subject to change. We don't quite know what's going on with Jack yet, though I suspect he's still got a part to play in all of this.

Speaking of Billie though, I do wonder whether she witnessed her demise and was trying to avoid it by taking Chuck's place, or whether it's as much a shock to her as it is everyone/thing else.

o_O

Pretty sure the scene was meant to imply that he loves Dean like a brother.

11. Marvolo Registered

I'm thinking Jack woke up the archangels and OG Death in the Empty and that is who is in the church.

12. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Say what? o_O

Edit: That would be epic though if the show concluded with Gabriel, Lucifer and OG Death teaming up with Michael and the Winchesters to defeat Chuck and Amara. Just hope Lucifer can mellow the F out.

13. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

This show really ruined Chuck IMO

14. Marvolo Registered

In next weeks preview.

Itd be awesome if Crowley returned from the Empty too.

15. Orb Lord of Demons

Teelie, Flash525 and Marvolo like this.
  16. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

About damn time!! Hopefully he makes it until the end. Gotta' have someone left to rule/reside over Heaven.

I was thinking of the Archangels yesterday too, and what they're capable of. We know they're practically the next best thing (although it's never quite been determined their status among Leviathan - who's tougher?) but Chuck needed the Archangels to help him put away Amara, and even then, Chuck only just managed to do it.

Gabriel was capable of creating mass illusions, even altering reality itself to some degree. Michael can seemingly capable of travelling through time. Lucifer managed to create a whole group of lesser entities in the form of Demons; an entire species if you will.. What could Uriel do?

I'm surprised in a lack of Rowena to be honest; she's probably the most knowledgable witch out there, and yes, whilst she's physically dead, demons do pop up out of Hell, and if Chuck does finish what he's started, Hell bites the dust too.

#141 Flash525, Nov 7, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  17. legendkillin Registered

I just figure the actress is probably unavailable, similar to how they only talked about Eileen but since the new episodes never showed her. She would be impacted by all of this Chuck, Death, and Empty stuff.

Flash525 likes this.
  18. Teelie Jokerface

Probably budget and/or casting limitations. They couldn't show everyone.

19. Schlosser85 A Very Stable Genius

Considering they’ve been playing these characters for like 500 years it might be a little late for that.

Erik20, Flash525 and Sithborg like this.
  20. Sithborg Dark Forces Return

I mean, fairly certain I know how Walker is going to be portrayed...

Beware on tumblr.

21. Teelie Jokerface

These shippers have definitely lost their minds. Not sure how much I agree or disagree with them about that.

22. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I'm uncertain, so I'll ask. This was supposed to be (but wasn't) funny, right? o_O

23. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Finally started the final season this morning in preparation for the final episodes and...with them knowing its the last season...they really seem to be wasting episodes on wacky things. I was hoping for a bit of return to form of the first 5 seasons.

Oh HELL NO, they DID NOT put down OG Ruby just to prop up 2.0.....they really should've brought Katie back for a cameo this season.

#148 Primal Slayer, Nov 11, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  24. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

Man now that felt like a series finale...I’m guessing the actual finale will be more like an epilogue

25. Orb Lord of Demons

Oh that final montage...<3

Prison Mike likes this.