Supernatural

Wolfwood said:
Great season opener, I saw this with Smallville and I think it had SV beat, but that's just me. I can't believe they
killed the father, I was thinking that maybe the Demon would permanently take over his body. Oh and how badass is the Demon, he posessed a reaper.

I'm kind of glad that happened, since I thought their dynamic was better earlier in the first season.

Quasar said:
I'm kind of glad that happened, since I thought their dynamic was better earlier in the first season.

I guess it's because I first started watching when they were with the father (Yah I came in late).

I thought the premiere was a really strong episode. I wasn't expecting it to be quite so good.

Great, great episode. Loved how they brought up Phantom Clowns. Got a great INSIDE THE LEGEND coming up for you guys.

Creepy and hilarious and great drama.

Damn was tonights episode ever creepy.

I guess it was kinda a take on "IT" with the killer clown. But damn if you were not freaked by clowns you might after seeing this episode.

I liked this line from the episode.

Dean - "Planes Crash"

Sam - "And apparrently clowns kill"

I also liked the part when sam called dean and dean asked if he saw a clown and same ws like no it was a skelton. And when dean was like "why are we still talking about clowns?"

Anyone else get a felling there dad had a fling with that one woman a long time ago and the young girl is there unknown about sister? I mean she even said her father was a hunter and he died at a young age. But the mom just told her that to cover it up.

I definally thought this was a great episode.

I think the dad had a fling with the Woman who was a hunter. I doubt he was celebate for 20 something years.

this season is shaping up very well.

but to use vampires again? didn't they do that last season?

I don't want the show to become to buffyish. No offense to the fans of buffy though.

J Alba's Lover said:

I don't want the show to become to buffyish. No offense to the fans of buffy though.

Having read the slides I can guarantee you that that episode is nothing like 'Dead Man's Blood'. There are twists and turns in it. Not going to say much, but the episode will definitely bring ALOT more aspects into the show. The main attraction isn't the vampires, it's the hunter. The vampires are just used to further the main story, aren't the main story of the episode themselves.

Tempest19 said:
Having read the slides I can guarantee you that that episode is nothing like 'Dead Man's Blood'. There are twists and turns in it. Not going to say much, but the episode will definitely bring ALOT more aspects into the show. The main attraction isn't the vampires, it's the hunter. The vampires are just used to further the main story, aren't the main story of the episode themselves.

Well what i meant was that they use a new myth/legend in every episode and thats what i like about the show. they don't use the samething more than once.

J Alba's Lover said:
But it's on a network for teens though.

If they wanted to have these people turn out working for the demon to keep tabs on the brothers thats one thing. But damn Id stop watching if they did something like that when it should be on something like gilmore girls

J Alba's Lover said:

Well I think we should expect to see some of the monsters we have been introduced to in some episodes. Vampires are a very common thing, there are a whole lotta them out there so it would only make sense that Dean and Sam would run into some more than once.

Primal Slayer said:
Well I think we should expect to see some of the monsters we have been introduced to in some episodes. Vampires are a very common thing, there are a whole lotta them out there so it would only make sense that Dean and Sam would run into some more than once.
I'm just saying using the same creatures/monsters over and over can get old.

Must yeah there are tons of vampires.

but i must say i enjoyed tonights episode very much.

From the previews ... it looks like it'll be more about the new "bad" hunter than vampires.

What's kind of cool is that the vampire Matriarch is actually played by Amber Benson.

The episode is a moral dilemna for Sam and Dean who realize that not all spirits or supernatural creatures are evil. As a matter of fact, they have to decide to stand with the vampires in this episode, or stand with the hunter.

I am loving Season 2.... every episode is hilarious, tense, great character driven drama- and 'In my time of dying' and 'Bloodlust' were the first two episodes that I actually made me jump!!! Just, gotta say that Season 2 rocks!

Loved 'Back in Black' and the Impala scene!!!

I had a feeling they were going to touch on Gordon's hunting methods and John's hunting methods being similar.

Because, John started hunting with anger and vengence over Mary's death. Kind of like how Dean turned when he was fighting the death of his father.

And did anyone, might just be me get a 'Fight Club' vibe when Dean (Brad Pitt) was asking Sam (Edward Norton) to punch him?

While it was great to see the Impala again, I was kinda wishing we'd get another episode or two of "different" vehicles for the boys to drive. Liked the moral dilemna Dean faced this episode.

Here is some cool promotional posters i found for this season and last season.

This is the one poster that got me pumped for the show.

Plus one pic of the guys and that sweet car of theres.

and two promo shots.

Dean singing REO Speedwagon in the car with Sam was classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"