Supernatural

Well, the brothers even said there were a bunch of different variations on the Bloody Mary story.

Yeah, they did. Before that I was like "wait, that's not Bloody Mary," and then they mentioned the bride and I was like "oooooh."

Are they going to show a re-run of the "Bloody Mary" episode?

This is definatly my Favorite new show of the season. Hope it has a long and healthy life.

Its on Entertainment Weekly's list of best new TV shows this season :)

Ooh, I just read about an ep. called Asylum. Sounds like it will friggin own.

The Bloody Mary episode was scary & good.Just like the first episode.The other few kinda sucked but I'm glad they finally showed a good one.It creeped me out.Sometimes when I'm walking around in the dark,I fee like she's gonna come pop out at me.
:o:up:

The concept of the show isn't bad but the premise they setup doesn't seem very solid. How exactly does the dad know about all these strange things. Why isn't he working with his sons rather than running around leaving them weird clues? What are they doing for money?

The dad doesn't know where the brothers are- have you even been watching the show?

"But we're going to hunt everything evil from here to the time we finally find dad"

Or some line like that. The journal doesn't keep telling them where to go. It's how to fight various creatures and spirits. It's no weird clues, no clues have been left. They're basically lost- no sign of dad, no way to get to dad. Seemingly bad end, that they won't stop trying to follow in hopes that one day they might find a clue.

Money?

Gambling. Poker. Credit Cards of those helped, etc.

I have now seen all 5 five episodes..
and I must say I like them all.. the pilot freaked me out the most.. due to I don't get scared easily except with proper ghosts not that Grudge, ring ****. And it was in the middle of the night and I was the only one up.

Triligors said:
The dad doesn't know Zanos- have you even been watching the show?

"But we're going to hunt everything evil from here to the time we finally find dad"

Or some line like that. The journal doesn't keep telling them where to go. It's how to fight various creatures and spirits. It's no weird clues, no clues have been left. They're basically lost- no sign of dad, no way to get to dad. Seemingly bad end, that they won't stop trying to follow in hopes that one day they might find a clue.

Money?

Gambling. Poker. Credit Cards of those helped, etc.

Actually the Dad did leave one clue "The Numbers" in the Pilot.

In the PILOT. He doesn't continue to just drop bread crumbs, the PILOT was the beginning of the trail which led to Black Water Ridge, Colorado where the brothers hit a dead end- so to speak- and are trying to find another way to dad. The cell phone wasn't really a hint to any location because there wasn't coordinates to lead them or anything- just an old recording.

ZANOS posted: The concept of the show isn't bad but the premise they setup doesn't seem very solid. How exactly does the dad know about all these strange things. Why isn't he working with his sons rather than running around leaving them weird clues?

THE DAD IS NOT LEAVING CLUES. THAT STOPPED AFTER THE PILOT, IN WENDIGO WHERE THE BROTHERS HIT A DEAD END.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about- seen every episode 5 to 10 times already.

can anyone do an animated gif (for me) of the scene where the shapeshifter "sheds" I want to send it out as a Halloween thing on MySpace

Wow, that shapeshifter shedding Deans look is sure gonna stick with me for a while.

What do you think the man with the hook on next weeks episode is gonna be like,just a human,or maybe something more to it?

Maybe a combo of both..?

BTW can anyone help me on doing a gif animated icon of the skin shedding scene....pretty please....

The shape shift scene was reminiscent of the old Landis movie American Werewolf in London.

Anyone else not really care for the hook man episode?I thought it was kinda boring.I hope the other episodes are way better than this episode.

I stopped watching this show after the Pilot & first 2 Episodes. I hate the fct that they are just driving around hoping something comes up. It was MUCH better & more interesting & Story Wise made more sense when their Dad was leaving them Clues. I think if Wb don't get their ACT together soon with this show it won't last & so far everyone I know watching this show says it sucks. The Pilot was good but after that it went down hill fast. Gotta be a record for a WB show.

There will be clues randomly throughout, but it wouldn't make sense if the father was at all of these places and did nothing about it but used it as a clue. Dean and Sam are looking for him, but will kill everything they find in the process. Below are two scenes that sum up the show

Sam: Dean…

Dean: No you’re not fine, you’re like a powder keg man it’s not like you. I’m supposed to be the belligerent one, remember?

Sam: Dad’s not here. I mean that much we know for sure, right? He would have left us a message, a sign, right?

Dean: Yeah you’re probably right. To tell you the truth I don’t think dad’s ever been to Lost Creek.

Sam: Then let’s get these people back to town and let’s hit the road, go find dad. I mean why are we still in here?

Dean: This is why {Holds up their dad’s journal} …This book. This is dad’s single most valuable possession everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. And he’s passed it on to us, I think he wants us to pick up where he left off, you know saving people, hunting things. The family business.

Sam: That makes no sense. Why doesn’t he just call us? Why doesn’t he tell us what he wants; tell us where he is?

Dean: I dunno. But the way I see it, dad’s giving us a job to do and I intend to do it

Sam: Dean, no. I gotta find dad. I gotta find Jessica’s killer. It’s the only thing I can think about.

Dean: Ok, all right, Sam we’ll find them I promise. Listen to me, you’ve gotta prepare yourself. I mean this search could take a while, and all that anger, you can’t keep it burning over the long haul, it’s gonna kill you. You gotta have patience, man.

Sam: How do you do it? How does dad do it?

Dean: Well for one… them. {Looks over at Hailey and her younger brother} I mean I figure our family’s so screwed to bad place; maybe we can help some others. Makes things a little more bearable. I’ll tell you what else helps. Killing as many sons of *****es as I possibly can.

Sam: The trail for dad—It’s getting colder every day.

Dean: Exactly, so what are we supposed to do?

Sam: I don’t know. Something, anything.

Dean: You know what? I’m sick of this attitude. You don’t think I wanna find dad as much as you do?

Sam: Yeah, I know you do, it’s just—

Dean: I’m the one that’s been with him every single day for the past two years, while you’ve been off to college going to pep rallies. We will find dad, but until then, we’re gonna kill everything bad between here and there. Okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"