Support Breast Awareness: Buy An Xbox360!!!

That I can understand because:

1. Every post was a smiley.
2. It's a multiplatform game.

But Daniel Craig playing Halo is NOT right anywhere but here!

It's November 2006 all over again. :huh::eek:

Ah, GamerRejects birth date. Man, that was a weird time. When we realized that we weren't censored, we (I) went nuts.

I never used so much bad language and ethnic slurs. :(

The novelty of typing ****, ****, *******, ************, son of a *****, and **** without censors wears off after a while. :csad:

I'm surprised this thread didn't get the axe, they usually hate boobs.

I had a rather obscene av for a while as well... but it just lost it's charm after a month. :(

I'm surprised this thread didn't get the axe, they usually hate boobs.

But this is for a good cause. If they didn't support Breast Cancer Research they'd be called sexist and such...

I think as long as there are no nipples they're fine with it. :o

Gammy's post was fine, but someone probably complained. :(

I'm positive he's not Riz though. He would have had an av by now.

Patent is well-known in the Sports threads at the SHH community. He's a pessimist to some, but to me, a realist. He's not that bad.

Shows no emotion though. I've never seen him use a smiley with the two user names I've seen him with.

He does in some instances, but he's able to not be a complete idiot: a skill Riz sorely lacked.

He does in some instances, but he's able to not be a complete idiot: a skill Riz sorely lacked.

*sigh* So I made a double post, okay? There's no need to make a mockery of me. :( :(

I don't understand whats so bad about breast cancer anyways. Just lop them off and get some fake ones. Stop complaining women.

I made a 10-post earlier today.

It was amazing to watch.

I made a 125 post. It's the record for this forum. Boobs were in it, too. I am the best poster alive.

Patent asked for mods to look at the Games Forums, no more, no less. The boobs had to go, I guess.

Boobs are on topic. Post away. You need an Xbox screenshot in the post too, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"