Hype Survivor Survivor 22: Lollypops & Handcuffs Day 6 - Community Service

I think I have five. I'll see who pulled a Mee. :dry:

Edit: It's now 'pulling a Smo'. :o

You f'ing smo'd it S79. You didn't send it to both of us.

No. Because Daisy already sent it to me. Don't keep smoing it, okay?

Erz when are you going to start the next challenge? Tonight? Tomorrow? Sometime today, if Harem gets all their votes turned in?

When you give me mostly a full tribe that can cooperate and fully function together, I am unstoppable. :o

If we had actually been around for the weekend so we could do the challenge it would have been a different story. :o

I highly doubt that. We had some grade-A work. :up:

It just shows our dedication! :yay:

Erz when are you going to start the next challenge? Tonight? Tomorrow? Sometime today, if Harem gets all their votes turned in?

I could start it this afternoon, night or tomorrow depending when Harem sends in all their votes.

Oh btw, Hunter's Avatar would have won last challenge. :o

image.php

Please make it tomorrow, so I can get out of work and see what's going on before being too late.

I would have even pushed the 10's I had to Harem down to 9's. :o

Not only that, but it would have worked for either (or both) of us. :o

I don't know but I really think that your current one is better...more original for you. I am not saying this based on an obvious bias I have but just regarding my own personal tastes.

I don't know but I really think that your current one is better...more original for you. I am not saying this based on an obvious bias I have but just regarding my own personal tastes.

Oh, the one I have probably still would have been number 1, but I'd have liked that one much better than some of the others I was presented with.

And yes, it is more original for me... :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"