Survivor: Blood vs Water

As much as I got to really dislike Tyson, he deserved to win. Him or Hayden.

If Cierra had won, that would have pissed me off a lot more.

"BUT DAT EPIC MOVE, THO!!!" - Jeff Probst

I'm glad Gervase got no votes. He just kinda pissed me off this time around.

Before this season started, I was all nostalgic for Gervase because I had good memories of watching him on Survivor 1 when I was 17.

Sometimes the past is better left as it is. :o

Before this season started, I was all nostalgic for Gervase because I had good memories of watching him on Survivor 1 when I was 17.

Sometimes the past is better left as it is. :o

I learned that lesson with Colby's most recent appearance.

"Aw, man, Colby! That guy was such a monster in competitions! He's going to tear this ****ing place apart!....... Oh, he's too lazy to even stand upright? Okay, cool..." :csad:

I learned that lesson with Colby's most recent appearance.

"Aw, man, Colby! That guy was such a monster in competitions! He's going to tear this ****ing place apart!....... Oh, he's too lazy to even stand upright? Okay, cool..." :csad:

Tyson is a deserving winner, he played the best game and managed to stay in control pretty much the whole time.

Oh, Tyson was unquestionably deserving, he was just boring, is all. It would've been nice to be surprised.

Not sure about next season, the whole Brawn vs brains vs beauty seems like a weird way to go since the tribes would presumably be very unbalanced at the start of the season. Hopefully they will manage to make it interesting, I´m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt since "Blood vs Water" actually turned out really well.

Beauty is going to get ****ing destroyed. I hope Brains and Brawn are at least halfway attractive or all our eye candy will be gone by the merge.

I imagine there's got to be some crossover between the categories. I doubt all the Brains group = ugly and weak, Brawn group = ugly and dumb, Beauty group = weak and dumb.

Yeah, I have no idea why there even is a "beauty" tribe. I can't think of any challenges where being beautiful is an asset. And won't the brawn tribe be mostly attractive people anyway? Doesn't really make much sense.

That being said, I do like that they're doing three tribes again - it worked really well last time.

My guess:

Brawn= big, dumb jocks. 'Nuff said.

Brains= slightly less strong, slightly smarter jocks who sometimes have good ideas

Beauty= Tee hee hee. :hrt:

Yeah, I have no idea why there even is a "beauty" tribe. I can't think of any challenges where being beautiful is an asset. And won't the brawn tribe be mostly attractive people anyway? Doesn't really make much sense.

That being said, I do like that they're doing three tribes again - it worked really well last time.

Probst describes the season as one that takes the three type of Survivor players and pits them against each other. He describes the tribes as follows:

Brawn is people who excel at challenges. Brains are people who are good at the strategic aspect of the game. Beauty is people who are good at the social aspect of the game.

So challenge competitors vs strategists vs charmers might be a better title.

I just hope the Beauty tribe has great eye candy. Don't really care about their social games lol.

It could be a lot like fans vs favorites 2 where you see people that are in certain tribes and you just scratch your head and stare in confusion.

It could be a lot like fans vs favorites 2 where you see people that are in certain tribes and you just scratch your head and stare in confusion.
You're telling me Francheska and Dawn weren't fan favorites? :wow::oldrazz:

I wonder how the Brawns/Beautys will shake out. You'd assume a lot of the physically fit people will also be attractive.

You're telling me Francheska and Dawn weren't fan favorites? :wow::oldrazz:

I wonder how the Brawns/Beautys will shake out. You'd assume a lot of the physically fit people will also be attractive.

FRANCHESQUA!

tumblr_lufi5ovTuX1qf2y2ko1_500.jpg

Oh my god, I completely forgot about that crazy dude. :wow: Who was he, what season was he in and what sort of crazy stuff did he do again?

He was just in the last season, apparently as a fan favorite.

No, I mean the first time. Didn't see the season before Blood Vs Water. Took a few seasons off from Survivor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"