Hype Survivor Survivor Empire Day 3: Super Rappin'

Tsunulia said:
Sorry but my math skills suck :down I have a nifty calculator right nest to me though.
you better hope that sucker can do derivatives and integrals, honeybunch

I was hoping we'd get the challenge tonight, and if anyone wants to take advantage of this so be it.. Because this weekend I will be participating in something called the 48 Hour Film Competition this weekend, so I'll be busy all week, I suggest anyone interested in film check it out to see when it comes to your town, http://48hourfilm.com/, but if that's not possible so be it. Anyway to ERZ, is it possible to temporarially give up my team spokeman position because of this competition this weekend?

Ronny Shade said:
you better hope that sucker can do derivatives and integrals, honeybunch

GACKT!!!! Big math words! Get them away!!!!!!! *cries*

Tsunulia said:
Sorry but my math skills suck :down I have a nifty calculator right next to me though.
Like I said, we'll get through this. There's got to be someone on our team who knows Calculus.

For the love of all that's holy, can the math challenge please wait until next week?

Tsunulia said:
For the love of all that's holy, can the math challenge please wait until next week?
No, I don't think so. Erz plans to do it as soon as possible. He needs enough votes to kick a Hermie off the Death Star.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
No, I don't think so. Erz plans to do it as soon as possible. He needs enough votes to kick a Hermie off the Death Star.

If it happens now then there's no way I can help. I actually have something in real life that's more important for the next 2 days.

Tsunulia said:
If it happens now then there's no way I can help. I actually have something in real life that's more important for the next 2 days.
Oh, snap. :down Hurry back soon, love.

Math sucks ass. Literally. A friend of mine had math suck his intenstines through his ass.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Oh, snap. :down Hurry back soon, love.

Sorries, I'm working on crap right now that has to be done, and I'm peeking in here every few minutes or so.

Master Chief said:
Math sucks ass. Literally. A friend of mine had math suck his intenstines through his ass.
shut up, you

I know you are good at math:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"