Hype Survivor Survivor: Empire - Day Two: Let's BEE Friends

Darthphere said:
Bwahahahahaha I know everyone's home address!

Darth you ever come to my house unannounced you better have kevlar on.

...and a green Robinhood cap. :eek:

Erz this quiz is so easy for every community poster who has been here for at least 3 years man.

and I'm receiving PMs damnit:mad:

Wait so we can exchange team-members if there not playing?

Corinthian™ said:
Erz this quiz is so easy for every community poster who has been here for at least 3 years man.

and I'm receiving PMs damnit:mad:

I tried to make it a lil difficult. Yeah yeah and I forgot your "TM". :down

And Movies if you can find someone interested, let me know and I will replace any non player.

Pss. I'm interested :(. But I don't feel like it. I LOVE starwars. And it should be noted that IG-88(B) was the one pictured, but that's only because I spent 1 summer (3 years ago i think) looking this **** up :)

Batty for Bats! said:
Pss. I'm interested :(. But I don't feel like it. I LOVE starwars. And it should be noted that IG-88(B) was the one pictured, but that's only because I spent 1 summer (3 years ago i think) looking this **** up :)

IG-88 is easy and if I had gotten the question we would have got it. But alas players did not play :(

Erzengel said:
I tried to make it a lil difficult. Yeah yeah and I forgot your "TM". :down

And Movies if you can find someone interested, let me know and I will replace any non player.

Clerk would like to play, we'll trade him for Lastboyscout

How dare you? It was we monkeys that first went to space, we monkeys who you evolved from, we monkeys who run the country! And that's the thanks we get!?

Clerk said:
How dare you? It was we monkeys that first went to space, we monkeys who you evolved from, we monkeys who run the country! And that's the thanks we get!?

What you seem to forget is un germans aren't monkey, Zee Germans are zee INSECTS!!! So go back in your cage, monkey:mad:

Tsunulia said:
IG-88 is easy and if I had gotten the question we would have got it. But alas players did not play :(
No, I mean, there were 3 IG-88s (from what I remember) an A-B-and a C. C was suppose to be security on the DeathStar 2 if i remember right. Man, my memory is ****.

This should have been the first challenge Erz. A lot easier on the brain.

Movies205 said:
Clerk would like to play, we'll trade him for Lastboyscout

Haver Clerk pm me and I will make it official.

Where my team at? Ive only gotten PM's from Socrates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"