Hype Survivor SURVIVOR XXVI: THE NEW CHALLENGERS -Day 2: SHOCK AND AWE

Me too. Especially when I get dressed. I look in the mirror... "But is it TEDDY enough?"

For those who volunteered to be a judge, I truly appreciate it. However, judges for this round had been selected. I'll keep you guys in mind next time I require such... services. Thank you. :heart:

Me too. Especially when I get dressed. I look in the mirror... "But is it TEDDY enough?"

I once got dumped because "I wasn't not enough TEDDY for her." :csad:

I don't think I'll ever be able to be TEDDY enough.

I am mainly at our camp but I am seeing what is going on here.

He knows not the consequences of his words.

Sorry guys but can I get a 25X25 of the icon the oldie tribe ,cause I liked that better than the one our tribe made I mean it has the BTAS Nghtwing symbol and I think a mask on it. (I don't know if I can have a 50X50 yet if so have it that size please!)

Last edited:
I guess I will keep this one up as of now to support the team :up: and WOW! I made Marx laugh THAT IS HARD TO DO!

Sorry guys but can I get a 25X25 of the icon the oldie tribe ,cause I liked that better than the one our tribe made I mean it has the BTAS Nghtwing symbol and I think a mask on it. (I don't know if I can have a 50X50 yet if so have it that size please!)

You don't like your avvy? That hurts bnight...that hurts. :csad:

Why don't you just get a random other avatar. I don't think we need to have our tribe ones anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"