Hype Survivor SURVIVOR XXVI: THE NEW CHALLENGERS -Day 2: SHOCK AND AWE

Even Matt said he would have judged you poorly on it. It was for bonus points, which you did get, but it was also a risk at the same time cause it would be judged as a whole with the rest of our teams' submissions.

Even Matt said he would have judged you poorly on it. It was for bonus points, which you did get, but it was also a risk at the same time cause it would be judged as a whole with the rest of our teams' submissions.

Exactly. Take the New Challengers for example while for the most part the audio helped them I took off a point for intimidation on account that it was quite upbeat for something to be intimidating.

If you guys did a much better audio that did not sound like someone who was mentally ******ed singing it. It would have fared much better.

I even asked Matt if I was being too harsh and he approved.

Exactly. Take the New Challengers for example while for the most part the audio helped them I took off a point for intimidation on account that it was quite upbeat for something to be intimidating.

If you guys did a much better audio that did not sound like someone who was mentally ******ed singing it. It would have fared much better.

All I could think of when I heard their song was Mickey Mouse on top of the bar, completely drunk, singing at the top of his lungs.

I mean no offense to The World Warriors. That's just what I pictured when I heard it.

Absolutely not. I guarantee that you would have gotten far more if it weren't for that.

Audio is part of the chant. It's meant to inspire, intimidate, and whatnot. I didn't care for the lyrics too much, too ghettoy in my opinion. But it would have been sooooo much better without that horredous audio.

The aforementioned posts just tells me your a biased dick... :whatever:

No wonder you're a mod... you must be Mirko's favorite. :up:

Hugs'n Kisses,

Mike

:yay:

The aforementioned posts just tells me your a biased dick... :whatever:

No wonder you're a mod... you must be Mirko's favorite. :up:

Hugs'n Kisses,

Mike

:yay:

Man why have you always got to be like that ? sure you and plenty of others think Hippies voting was shonky, but the rest of that post is just an uncalled for jab at the rest of us.

I think that is the wrong way to judge it, but oh well. Not much we can do about it now.

Our tribe flag was modeled after the REAL Survivor tribe flags. (Hence the reason why all of the tribe members' names were on it.) The fact that Bella used a pirate flag as an example, and our flag turned out to be a 'TEDDY Pirate Flag' wasn't done because she mentioned it as an example. The pirate flag is arguably the most menacing flag out there. It was the plan all along.

our flag was based off of the Street Fighter one. Shadaloo? Bison? did any of the judges notice this? i think hunter may have? we merged survivor and street fighter, and even referenced the shadaloo part in the lyrics to keep them relevant to each other

also, didn't hippie give us 30/30 on our flag? i appreciate that :up:

i do hate your score on our audio/lyrics :down: but i can't blame you for your opinion. not counting the audio, would your score had been any different if it was just based on lyrics?

Regardless of the audio,you guys did a stand up job :up: I was scarred for a minute,cuz I thought for sure we were gonna lose.

i thought our audio was frantastically funny, but i guess it was hit or miss

i thought our audio was frantastically funny, but i guess it was hit or miss

I agree with Matt. It was either you love it, or you hate it. There's no middle ground. For me, I can't get the image of a drunk Mickey Mouse dancing on the top of a bar out of my head.

Haha, I know who did the audio :o And I :heart: the person, but it still sounds like a deranged Mickey Mouse :csad:
Me too:woot: We miss him very much:csad:

Hug it out...but don't let Spoons see:o Lets go over there behind that bush to hug:up:

also, didn't hippie give us 30/30 on our flag? i appreciate that :up:
Your flag was downright awesome.

i do hate your score on our audio/lyrics :down: but i can't blame you for your opinion. not counting the audio, would your score had been any different if it was just based on lyrics?
A bit, but I still really didn't care for the lyrics. Sounded too ghettoy and after having to put up with it every damn day at my job for my first couple of years, I really have a massive distaste for it.

Hey Hippie, for what its worth, I still love you as much as I did before.

Which is somewhere between 'not at all' and 'loads'. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"