Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 10 - Austin vs McMahon

Not to ***** and moan but I think it's pretty obvious why someone would want to quit after coming this far. If the "game" is nothing more than arguing over technicalities and rules and **** then there really isn't much fun to be had. It can't be enjoyable for the hosts and it's obviously not too enjoyable for some of the players.

Can't we all just get along? :O

Well put Walrus.

I will stand by whatever the host's or my tribe decides about this issue. But let's move on.

I have to give my 2 cents in on this publicly:

I am not responsible for the current situation. I got told they wanted a new player, and an offer to do a mini-challenge in order to maybe get back in. Is this a fair ruling? To me, it was their rules, so I decided to do it. I spent hours doing the challenge, when I could easily have done other things. But, I did this instead. Now, it may be unfair to some to replace Gilpesh, but isn't it also unfair to have me do work for the game and not get the chance I was promised?

I understand this is a delicate situation, and the hosts really can't win. I sympathize with you guys, I really do. That said, I think you guys made a poor choice in trying to fix the situation before you knew how you were fixing it. Had you said in the mini-challenge PM that the spot may be taken away, I likely wouldn't have bothered, but that wasn't outlined in the PM. Since you asked me to participate in a challenge to replace a player, I feel I should have my chance, assuming I won. I was only eliminated last challenge anyway. It's not like I was out Day 1, and then come back in before jury. I almost made jury anyway, and there would be no guarantee I make jury now. I could get voted out now easy. If I am coming in like this and everyone is so against me, I should be an easy out, right?

This is my opinion, of course. I'll stand by whatever is decided, but I wanted to have my say.

@Gilpesh uh no, I meant you. You quit right? So maybe you should stop throwing your opinion around in our forum and in this thread.

@Gilpesh uh no, I meant you. You quit right? So maybe you should stop throwing your opinion around in our forum and in this thread.

I am perplexed by this as well :huh: Genuine question Gil, why DO you care?

Translation... now that it is closer to her chance to pick you guys off... she now has a huge problem with replacing a player. :up:

like hunter said, that person could be eliminated too, whoever it is.

even if it was the great kipobe himself, it'd be dumb to let him back in at this juncture in the game

I didn't even do the mini-challenge since I'm against bringing players back in.

Genuine question Gil, why DO you care?
Because after I said I quit. I got a very dick-ish PM about just being the voted off player.... FROM SPECTER. You know, the guy that came back after being voted off.

Because after I said I quit. I got a very dick-ish PM about just being the voted off player.... FROM SPECTER. You know, the guy that came back after being voted off.

Yeah, that's not very cool.

Then again, this whole thread isn't cool. It's one big, hot mess of annoyances.

Ugh. Really? Is everything a little super plot from your enemies CC? :whatever:

i was being facetious, stirring the pot up. like some others are doing. i didn't mean anything behind it.

like hunter said, that person could be eliminated too, whoever it is.

even if it was the great kipobe himself, it'd be dumb to let him back in at this juncture in the game
We aren't at a juncture yet. They would have replaced Gilpesh, then they, as you said, probably would have been eliminated anyways. Then we are at the juncture of merge. Gilpesh quit, he doesn't deserve to be jury. But, if you go by that logic, Star being booted and replaced was unwarranted as well. These are inconsistencies.

Oh please, I came to you as a friend and a teammate so that you could help make things go smoother for everyone and not have all this drama, which you clearly wanted. Well, you've succeeded.

let's just have some results, this has turned into a big fight, like a big wrestling match. maybe that's what they wanted all along haha

let's just have some results, this has turned into a big fight, like a big wrestling match. maybe that's what they wanted all along haha
There are no results. Gilpesh quit, the challenge became null and void. Your team won, our team automatically lost and Gilpesh was the vote out without council.

There are no results. Gilpesh quit, the challenge became null and void. Your team won, our team automatically lost and Gilpesh was the vote out without council.

ok day 11 here we come :awesome:

No ruling has been made guys. Let Powder and Hunter talk about it, and give them some lattitude. This is not an easy position to be in. Patience is a virtue :word:

No ruling has been made guys. Let Powder and Hunter talk about it, and give them some lattitude. This is not an easy position to be in. Patience is a virtue :word:
I only give longitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"