Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 12 - Where's Waldo?

7kms off of Guangzhou China! my closest

My closest was 17km, but I don't remember where. I do remember though that it was a complete guess (as in, didn't even know what continent it was on). I was pretty stoked about that. And then the next one ended up being in Central America. I picked Australia.

Finally a challenge that I can do well in! Just a little bloody too late.

You should play anyway and make us all look like fools out of revenge.

I think the hosts don't post the challenge for a reason.

Yeah you should probably edit that out dude...

how many submissions are you guys waiting on?

2 more submissions, and yes we typically don't post the challenge until after it is over.

Wow, really? Never once in 5 seasons of my playing have I heard anyone mention that. I went ahead and edited it out.

Out of curiosity, why isn't it posted? I can't see any damage being done from it. If people wanted someone to play for them they'd just link it to them themselves.

I think the main idea is that there is a greater chance that someone else (or more) would play it and them pm one of the players who they may be friends with or just acquaintance and say, "hey, I got this high score so you can have it if you want." While you could get someone else to play for you but there's nothing that says that they could do any better than you or that they would have the time or actually even do it. Its a matter of exposure I suppose.

I am not going to crack down on you for doing it because the chances are very unlikely but removing the link nonetheless would be appreciated.

Thanks for editing btw. :)

Wow, really? Never once in 5 seasons of my playing have I heard anyone mention that. I went ahead and edited it out.

Out of curiosity, why isn't it posted? I can't see any damage being done from it. If people wanted someone to play for them they'd just link it to them themselves.
You have played 5 times and never once wondered why hosts never publicly posted the challenges?

Honestly, no. If I was getting the challenges I didn't think about them being posted in the threads.

Add that to the fact that it's never been mentioned not to post in the opening rules or in any of the challenges.

Some survivors make mention to not post the challenge any where or you will be disqualified in their challenge pm's.

so how bout them results :)

i wanna see how horrible i did

Ha, you read my mind...or at least you were paying enough attention to when the challenge finished. Results coming up...

First 6 results in no particular order...
Specter
= Level 8 (273,260)
travel8.jpg

AndThePickles
= Level 8 (278,474)
geoscore.png

Colossal Spoons
= Level 6 (198,214)
geozj.jpg

JewishHobbit
= Level 8 (267,383)
level8267383.jpg

ComicChick
= Level 10 (363,721)
travelpodcc.jpg

TheOriginalBamfer
= 0

Decent scores, however there were two players who managed to get to round 12, Chaseter and Dr. Watson.

Chaseter
= Level 12 (530,029)
picture1se.png
Dr. Watson
= Level 12 (553,848)
xkvcbc.jpg

Which means, with a difference of 23,819 points, Dr. Watson is your winner for this challenge and is safe for at least more day. Congratulations Watson, that was an amazing score...:up:

So I have to know, what is your secret? Quite frankly, whenever I get to about level 8 or 9 I go crazy and start messing up.

My secret is Daisy. THANKS DAISY!!! Almost:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"