Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 12 - Where's Waldo?

Discussion in 'The Hype Archives' started by POWdER-man, Sep 28, 2009.

1. chaseter Esteemed Member

I don't like Hobbits or Jewishes. So you are screwed:cmad:

If your plan works out and you make it to the final 2, you definitely get my vote. If you get voted out in 5th place, then I get to say I told you so.:o

Plus, I always make my eviction fun...it is mah calling card. Check every survivor, a war starts when I get voted out and I have tons of fun:D The smart ones stay out of it.

2. ComicChick I Work Too Much

i was just giving you your audience so you could frant a little

3. The Original Bamfer Big, Bald and Beautiful

Tonight has been pretty frantastic.

4. chaseter Esteemed Member

You are all welcome. I tried to go out with class but Spoons totally provoked me.

5. JewishHobbit Registered

Then I have great news for you. I'm not actually Jewish.... nor am I really a Hobbit. I'm a 6 foot tall Holy Roller! I'm balls of fun!

Fair enough.

Oh but it's so much fun to be involved in it! Yell at me more!

Tell me again how I'll be 5th place again!

6. chaseter Esteemed Member

That sounds sexual, so no.

7. JewishHobbit Registered

Aww... am I scaring the poor little green man :)

8. POWdER-man Ancient but wise

Don't hate Hulkamania running wild on them...:cmad:

9. JewishHobbit Registered

Warrior's got a little Hulkamania on his face then.

10. Hunter Rider Ronin

If CC has managed to backstab you three times then you need to examine your own game instead of complaining about hers.

11. POWdER-man Ancient but wise

12. JewishHobbit Registered

Same here. One of my favorite games was when I allied with two of my biggest enemies in the game; Kipobe and Matt. Turned out to be a lot of fun and I think it was my best game up to that point.

#162 JewishHobbit, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  13. chaseter Esteemed Member

Hosts are suppose to remain neutral so I don't see why you think you need to voice your opinion. I like CC as a person and I want to trust her, it's my nature. I am a very trusting person and I usually believe people I like at their face value. Holly betrayed me twice in a row, but I like her so I believed her the second time. Spider-Fan betrayed me three times and I still allied him him, what is your point?

If you want to interject and give me pointers about my game, I would love to give you pointers about how many times this game has gone wrong and how repetitive it has been. I like you and Powder but this game has been one of the worst I have played in. You wonder why you had a challenge in which nobody did anything in or why these threads have been bone dry, with exception to this one. I didn't quit because I didn't want to ruin your game. But, I seriously contemplated it a couple of times.

#163 chaseter, Oct 1, 2009
  14. chaseter Esteemed Member

I agree. For one thing it brings in an unsuspecting alliance if you join up with your biggest enemy. It is also very stupid to hold grudges in these games. It always leads to your own downfall. I did that my first game and I was swiftly taken out by the master, Kipobe. He took out mah man, knowsbleed, and so I went on a V for Vendetta. I didn't even get to throw a knife:csad:

15. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

Eliminating enemies as potential major allies is very poor strategy. You should never limit the number of possible allies you can have cause that makes you predictable, and being predictable is the worst thing you can be in the game. If you can't surprise the enemies you have in the game, then that makes you an easy target cause your legs can be taken out from you. Vendettas can also cloud your judgement and make you stupid. Holding grudges in the game doesn't pay off at all.

#165 Spider-Fan, Oct 1, 2009
  16. Hunter Rider Ronin

I voiced my opinion because I wanted to, you should know by now Chase I don't do things via conventional rules, I do what I want. My point was fairly obvious I thought, if you keep getting duped you need to lead not align, you need to convince others to follow your idea for the game and bring them to you, not go back to those that have already crossed you on multiple occasions.

If you didn't like some or most of the challenges I am sorry, plenty of others have said the opposite but the truth is I am fine with your critique as long as you are fine in the knowledge that your opinion is merely that.

17. chaseter Esteemed Member

And it is your opinion on what you think I am doing wrong and what others are saying to contradict my opinion does not matter. I can give you many examples of players complaining about this game and I am sure just as much as you can find examples otherwise so that is pointless. We will leave it at that.

#167 chaseter, Oct 1, 2009
  18. Hunter Rider Ronin

Of course it is my opinion, I never said it was fact, you just seemed upset that I had an opinion.

19. chaseter Esteemed Member

No, I am just perplexed as to why a host would get so involved in a player's strategy and then come out and defend and critique players left in the game. If hosts are emotionally involved in a game or towards certain players, then how do we know this game isn't rigged? I respect your opinion, but showing your bias towards players while the game is still going is wrong imo. Hosts are too remain neutral at all times. After the game, you can squirt opinion on my face all you want:cwink:

20. Hunter Rider Ronin

I was completely dispassionate in my view though, it was just an observation, anyway once you all voted out Teddy I no longer cared who won. :cmad: :atp:

21. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

That hurts to hear Hunter :csad:

22. chaseter Esteemed Member

I had no hand in that. TEDDY is majestic.

23. POWdER-man Ancient but wise

Chase, look I don't think HR is defending anyone just putting in his thoughts.

EDIT I see that HR already stated pretty well the same thing.

As for the challenges, I am sorry you didn't enjoy the game. I have enjoyed helping putting this all together, and although some challenges didn't work out perfectly I thought we have done a good job giving different styled challenges throughout this Survivor, not to mention original challenges never used before. I do believe in improvement so there probably will be something released after the whole game is done.

24. Specter313 Ghost of all things X

Well, looks like I picked the right time to go to bed last night to miss all the drama, lol.

25. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

Drama is one of the best things about Survivor :oldrazz: