Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 14 - Do-it-yourself-superhero

I like peanut butter :heart:

You can take your peanuts and roast 'em!

Oh.. peanut butter?

I LOVE Peanut butter :heart:

I prefer smooth myself :up:

Thanks to CC, Senor Backstabbero is once again my user title :up:

I think more than you have earned that title now:up:

I prefer smooth myself :up:

Chunky all the way...

Unfortunatly my wife doesn't like chunky and wont' let me buy it.

Though I have recently discovered White Chocolate Peanut Butter.... oh the goodness that resides within!

Congrats Specter :up:

Where is the tribal council?

Vote's 5 & 6

ComicChick

Well there is a surprise, the defending champion felled so close to the final four, you are a star player CC and a pleasure to host for, but unfortunately....

hulkinated.png

somewhere in the world Chase just wet himself in joy

You guys outed CC instead of Bamf? Seriously lame. I am not shocked, but I do think Bamf should have been next in line since he can't do the challenges. CC def more deserved to win than Bamf.

I don't think anyone's keeping me around because they think I deserve to win. :huh:

Also, here's some tape. Fix your record.

thank you senor:)

edit: haha bamf :up:

Even before tribal council I had said that I would absolutely understand being voted off. Which means that I felt everyone else in the game at the time totally deserved to be there for the next challenge more than I. ComicChick included.

As always, though, you played a great game, ComicChick. You're one of the hardest working, determined and competitive people I've played with. :up:

I don't think anyone's keeping me around because they think I deserve to win. :huh:

Also, here's some tape. Fix your record.

Which part of my record are you referring to? The Badger episode? Cause I was not entirely at fault for that. Though I was def not innocent and regret it.

Like I said earlier in the voting, it is nothing against you man, and I can see why they kept you, but after the Badger episode in Matt's game, I hate seeing people get "Badger"ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"