Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 16 - Fatal "4" Way

You would have beer.

Spoons, is that Invincible in your avatar? I just started Ultimate Collection Vol 1, Fifth Issue and I'm already in love. :heart:

I've only read maybe the first 25 issues and loved it, but then stopped. I really should try to get back into that series.

Invincible is indeed awesome. I stopped around issue 35 or so...need to pick it back up.

Yup, it's from the most recent issue. Crap is getting CRAZY!

So when's the next (and final) challenge start? I'll be leaving here in about an hour and won't be back (save for 40 minutes during lunch break tonight) until 11:30-ish.

Just FYI.

I need it to be sent out ASAP. Have to go to bed early, and have work tomorrow from 7:30 a.m. til 4 p.m.

You guys have radically different schedules so things had to be changed. The Challenge thread will be up tonight but don't expect the pm until probably tomorrow.

This next challenge won't be a timed challenge so don't worry about not being here when it gets sent out. Just make sure you are on at some point tomorrow to get started.

haha i was referring to bamf's post, just teasing

This challenge ended? I thought it would go on forever :csad:

Aww. He played a good game and for that he deserves a damn good round of applause.

I agree, Spec did amazing, particularly considering this was his first game of Survivor :up:

I was rooting for you Spec :(. Ah well. Welcome to the jury. We have beer :up:

*applause*

I've only read maybe the first 25 issues and loved it, but then stopped. I really should try to get back into that series.

and Spec... good job man. Impressive for your first go. Be proud of the season, and like I said before, a little more experience under your belt and you could be dang impressive.

Thanks everyone. I had quite a bit of fun, as well as headaches, but I'm proud to have made it farther, especially since I beat out several players who have been considered some of the better ones of the past. I'll be back again in the future. :up:

Oh, and JewHob, to keep things clear between us, I only voted for you from a flip of a coin, since I had no reason to really vote against any of you in the elimination.

Oh, it's on Spec :cmad:

Actually we should be on the same team :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"