Hype Survivor Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 18 - The Main Event! (Finale)

RUSerious.jpg
And finally, the finalists' closing remarks...

Colossal Spoons (Final Statement)

I think I should win this Survivor game b/c it'd be a cool thing to add to my Hype resume which consists of nothing right now actually :cmad:. This was a fun game, played mostly with friends, and I'd have been honored to make it to the finals with most of you so toss your boy Spoons a bone and vote for me. I've got no sob story about how important this game is to me or how badly I need to win, I'd just really like to. So vote accordingly people.

Or else...

J/k

JewishHobbit (Final Statement)

Okay, now… why I think I should in this Survivor.

I won’t belittle Spoons in any way because I think he’s played a great game… however, I think I played a harder and more dangerous game. I came in a day later than everyone else and was inactive for only 1 challenge. There really wasn’t much strategy to be spoken by anyone before that point other than to cement alliances, and so when I came in, alliances were already set and I was alone and an obvious target. I managed, however, to weasel my way into the alliances of the 2 biggest players in the game and I used that to my advantage to keep myself safe while building more alliances for further use later in the game.

I never once floated in the game, as every week I played hard and pulled strings. While some of you may look back and see no signs of this, others will vouch that I was involved in the majority of send offs in one way or another. At times I simply allowed the votes to go how they would for the sake of it falling how I wanted, other times I would talk people into or out of voting a certain way because I knew how other votes were going to fall. On MANY occasions I suggested the target and allowed SF or CC to pursue the other votes to keep my name clean. For the majority of the game the task was to keep all focus off of me and to remain a quiet player while using others to do what I needed. The unfortunate thing is that this type of game play is seldom recognizable and people believe that I’m talking crap now that I made it this far, but Spoons, Pickles, Bamf, Spider-Fan, and probably CC (if she’s realized it) will be able to vouch that this has been the case all along.

The biggest example of this was probably when I saved CC from elimination by way of SF’s Idol. I worked for nearly 3 hours that night talking to everyone, trying to direct votes every which way so that the votes would be split in the exact way so that CC would have the least votes, the person SF planned to save would have the middle votes, and the person I wanted to send home had the highest votes. And in the end, it all worked out (and I think scared Squirrel half to death :)) That was probably the hardest faught night of the season, as not everyone wanted to do what I was asking, but fortunately, it ended up okay and CC was safe and I still managed to swing votes in a way that covered my butt and led SF to believe CC and Squirrel had got one over on him. A big thanks to Spoons, Pickles, and Bamf for helping me pull that one off :) Though it took a lot of convincing for Bamf to not vote CC :mad:

The process of my game was dangerous because at any given moment if SF or CC realized that I was ‘playing’ them, my entire game would have been shot. I would have been counted untrustworthy and most likely would have been eliminated quickly. But I managed to keep up the rouse (which eventually turned genuine when I came to like both sides) the entire game and I don’t believe ever aroused suspicion. This was a very chancy play, and it paid off.

And besides taking chances, I also remained true to my word to every single person in this game and never broken a single promise. I made an ally of SF and CC early but never broken a promise to either of them. I promised CC a final 5 alliance along with Spoons, Pickles, and Bamf and I fulfilled that, not voting her out until it came down to us 5 (due to Specter winning the challenge). I promised to keep Bamf in the game as long as I possibly could for having turned on him in a previous game and I accomplished this longer than even he expected. Once we hit final 5 I promised Spoons and Pickles a final 3 deal, and there we were in the final 3. When someone came to me with an alliance proposal that I knew I couldn’t keep, I was honest with them… such as with Chase and Specter. And if something happened where I had to choose between alliances, I was honest with them as well, such as with Squirrel. CC was the only one I didn’t tell before hand because there was a chance she could have turned it around on me still, so it was best for my game not to… strictly strategy.

And now lastly, I want to address Walrus and Watson. There’s not much to say to you because of everyone in the jury you were the two who I had no chance at all to get to know, and by the time we were able to actually play together my plans and alliances had already been set and I didn’t want to make promises to you that I knew I’d break quickly, and so I simply stayed away. It wasn’t anything personal and I simply ask for your vote based on my game play. Thanks.

So all in all, why do I deserve to win? I deserve it because I played a Risky game, a Loyal game, and an Honorable game. No broken promises. Very few lies, and only as necessary. And the hardest played game of my Survivor career.

So uh, yeah….

The End

Last edited:
confused.jpg
I will delay sending out the Jury vote pm until later today so that the Jury have time to log on and read each finalists' answers.

Well, I know who I want to win from reading over those answers and questions. :o

Last edited:
Well, Shane O Mac knows who he'd vote for but its not up to him. Still, I must admit you guys are lucky me and my Mean Street Posse didn't play because if these are your two best players, none of you would've stood a chance...oh no no no!

Haha, oh Shane if only people knew who you were. :awesome:

I cannot believe either of you didn't get the aspeed velocity of an unlaiden swallow question. I don't want to vote for either of you now.

Alright, they both have posted pictures of ladies...but one clearly is hotter than the other so I have chosen who I am voting for:heart:

That is why I love you Watson:heart:

I vote for Watson.

:heart:

If neither of them have seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail I may have to abstain.

I already cut off my genitals so I can't really top that if they haven't seen it.

:funny: Abstain from voting, chase, not sex.

Well what do I do now? I guess be a life size Ken Doll:(

You could start a boy band. You'll be able to hit all those high notes now :up:

CC better be updating the list. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"