Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 9 - Play that Funky Music!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks to see you go SF. And nothing personal Squirrel. Bust of luck to you both.

Please do. Busy weekend for me.

And is there going to be a merger after this week? The numbers look about right for it.

Let's all just point and laugh at SF. He got kicked out.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do we have the weekend off?

Or at least until sometime Sunday? I'll be gone the majority of the day today. And if I do make it home tonight, I'll be in NO shape to do anything.

Whatever.jpg
The next day will start in a few minutes. Those damn incompetent fools, Powder and Hunter, are costing me money! I swear a poo-flinging monkey could do a better job than those two.

Whatever.jpg
The next day will start in a few minutes. Those damn incompetent fools, Powder and Hunter, are costing me money! I swear a poo-flinging monkey could do a better job than those two.
You are stone cold....har har har.

Smiling.png
Yes yes yes! you piece of trash, Old Stone Cold thinks it's about time he took the reigns of this show!

Image1-4.png
Austin! You have interfered with my game for the last time. This next challenge will determine who has the rights to continue it and once for all I will get rid of you.

Whatdidyousay.png
Then I'm gonna open up the biggest can of whoop ass on your pathetic gerriatric ass and take your show like I took your title!

Thatswhat.png
And that's the botton line cos Stone Cold said so!

Fyou.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back