Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Lights, Camera, Straight to DVD!

I am not complaining...just wondering. I smell a gimmick. I just don't see how three or them are going to beat 7 of us??? The challenge pm wasn't that descriptive soooooo I was asking.

It is a gimmick as it is based on the WCW/ECW Invasion angle, but the idea is that we use the story as a basis for a challenge where both teams can end up losing a player or both can be saved for a round.

What the hell is this crap, McMahon?!?! I agreed to host for you!! I never said anything about participating in this crap!! Who the hell do you think you are?! I'm not participating in this crap! To hell with you and your damn hoop-jumping!! I'm out!!

Image1-4.png
What's the matter Heyman, are you afraid of a little competition? Figures you would take the cowards way out! I just thought you had all that extra time since your last venue got canceled when they double booked the Bingo Hall.

Survivor makes my soul ache. And not in a good way. :csad:

Last edited:
You know who looks like they touch little children and then force them to not tell anyone?

Mr. McMahon.

I think after this survivor I'm going to catch a case of dissociative identity disorder

Image1-4.png
What's the matter Heyman, are you afraid of a little competition? Figures you would take the cowards way out! I just thought you had all that extra time since your last venue got canceled when they double booked the Bingo Hall.

You are the one buying out whoever comes close to your ratings, and you have to go so far as to fake your own death to get ratings. So, who's got fear of competition? Not this guy. :o

You are the one buying out whoever comes close to your ratings, and you have to go so far as to fake your own death to get ratings. So, who's got fear of competition? Not this guy. :o

Image2-6.png
I was only saving the viewers from having to watch that crap out there. I am that kind of person. I am always giving for my fans and anyone who wants a better source of wrestling entertainment. One day, your number will be up, and when it is I will be standing over you with a big smile on my face as you beg to keep your job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"