Hype Survivor Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Lights, Camera, Straight to DVD!

Happy.jpg
Okay, here is the final 7th vote...

Knowsbleed
With that we have our next voted out player. Sorry 'bleed but seems like you have bigger things to deal with right at the moment with your banning which serves as well with this departure. So knowsbleed...

GTFOYoureFired-2.gif

As an added bonus, the Hidden Immunity Idol has been played by Spider-Fan on NewYorkSpider. He didn't have the majority of the vote so it did not affect the end results.

Idol-1.png

If some of you were wondering where the hidden Idol was located, it was located in Star Trek: General Discussion - http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=15953271&postcount=5002

This also means the Hidden Idol will be hidden once again somewhere on the hype.

Wow..that idol got wasted but it was such a close vote .

I will let you guys talk about it but if the majority don't want to start the new day tomorrow (because it being a holiday) we can postpone the start of the new day until Tuesday.

Tuesday :up:

And for the record, I am kind of glad to not have the idol anymore...when people know you have it, it makes you paranoid :up:

Sorry to see you go 'Bleed.

Sorry you had to waste the idol trying to get rid of me SF. Looks like we're gonna be stuck together forever :)

Aww he knows I don't mean anything by it. Just poking fun. Trying to keep it fun for the viewers àt home.
What's a wrestling main event without trash talking?

Actually, Bamf... they're immortals. But lazy ones, so neither of em will ever finally cut the head off the other.

There can be only one! But we're too lazy to end the game :csad:

I wasn't talking about the game as a whole :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"