Hype Survivor Survivormania XXVII - Day 13 - Know Thy Enemy

POWdER-man

Ancient but wise
Reaction score
Banner.png

Well Chase you came close to winning this last challenge. Its too bad as it looks like you needed it. You will join Walrus as our second jury member who will decide the winner of this Survivor. However it sounds like you already have your decision made up. Payback is a ***** but I would always encourage voting for the better player in the end.

Here is your updated Grid.

MergeGrid-3rd.png

The Rulios:
Twenty three players come in, in the end, only One Survivor is left.

Each 'day' is marked by a new challenge. Days in this game can last anywhere from ten minutes to one week. Each tribe will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Challenges can be anything from basic trivia, to various games, to photo editing competitions. Judgment and scoring of challenges will vary depending on the challenge and will be explained in the challenge PM. The tribe who wins the challenge will receive immunity. The tribes who lose the challenge will go to tribal council.

Tribal council is simple. Each player receives one vote, you vote out the person you want to remove from the game. Majority vote wins. Once you are voted out, you no longer play the game and for all intents and purposes lose. Ties at tribal council will be broken by a predetermined challenge.

At some point the tribes will be merged into one tribe. Only the hosts will know about this day until the time it actually happens. Once tribes merge, challenges will be played for individual immunity at tribal council. In other words, you’re on your own.

There may be additional twists and turns throughout the game, so do not get too cozy.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and sex their brains out. Masterminding and forethought are the keys to success. Laziness and ineffective play will both be penalized and exposed. Hosts have the right to intervene at any point in the game for the sake of keeping dead weight out. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 23 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people: everyone voted off from the remaining nine players who didn't make the finals. The Jury and only the Jury will vote FOR WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN of the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). Regardless, hosts have ways of catching you, and sometimes will even set up traps for you. If you feel you have to cheat in an internet game, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, you WILL be penalized. Again, specific rules of what's legal or not will be in each challenge PM.

This game will not support dead weight. If the host feels at any time that you are dead weight he reserves the right to boot you and replace you. Also, if your tribe feels that you are dead weight, they may petition me for your removal from the game and replacement with someone else at which point your case will be heard and it will be decided.. To remove a player from the tribe who you feel is dead weight, the captain of the tribe must petition me via PM. I will decide if this petition is valid, and if approved the tribe will vote and a majority vote will remove the dead weight player, even if you are not going to tribal council

There will be an immunity idol hidden somewhere on the Hype. If you find it, it can be used in any tribal council prior to the revelation of votes. If you use it, you are safe from being voted out at that tribal council. Once it is used, the user loses it and it will be hidden somewhere else on the Hype. It can be used any time until the final five tribal council. Once you’re in the final four, it is no longer useful.

These rules are subject to change at any time with absolutely no warning. They are more of guidelines for the game. Specific rules for each challenge will be issued via Challenge PM.

Assume everything is Eastern Time Zone.

So how well do you know the allies you are with? The enemies you backstabbed? The next challenge will last 24 hours. Pm's will go out this afternoon. It is not a timed challenge, so if there is a tie between 2 or more players a predetermined tie-breaking challenge is ready.

Cool. I leave for work in about an hour so I may have to work on it later on tonight after work or tomorrow morning.

Hey, I just realized this is probably about that survey you guys sent out a few weeks ago.

I don't even remember anything about it. Hope I don't embaress myself.

i just got off work, and have only had 40 minutes of sleep since 10am yesterday so i plan on crashing for a few hrs

Yay for not a time challenged, since tonight is another drinking night :up:

Subscribed. Hopefully this thread is nothing like the last one.

HA, I don't even remember my own answers to that survey! :csad:

What is the deal with Canadians and liquor?

Fixed

We are a whole country which likes to have a good time. :heart:

Most of you haven't even been exposed to girls from Quebec, lol.

Canadians period guys :up:

Sides I spend about almost 30-40 hours a week in school, or reading for school, or doing assignments for school. Plus other commitments. So I relish the nights out :D

Fixed

Hahaha, it's true, we're a nation of drunks :heart:

I was wondering when this would rear its ugly head again, lol.

Good choices for my three, I think.

i only remember 67% of my answers

So now I just want to see an epic battle between Ireland and Canada.

We would have a awesomely epic drinking battle, make up, drunk make out with each other, and then wake up in the morning not remembering anything :up:

Fixed

Canadians period guys :up:

Sides I spend about almost 30-40 hours a week in school, or reading for school, or doing assignments for school. Plus other commitments. So I relish the nights out :D

So that means #17 is down to you two. :o :p

Also, would it be possible to extend the deadline to about 6 or 7 EST tomorrow evening? There's not many days when I'm able to get home from work before 5, and I would like to have a chance to think about them over night, since I didn't get the Pm until almost 5 tonight, instead of just rushing through them before I go to bed in a few hours.

I have a serious complaint.

The formatting on the thread titles is wildly inconsistent.

Let's look at a few of these DISASTERS

Survivormania XXVII - Day 13 - Know Thy Enemy
Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 12 - Where's Waldo?
Survivormania - Hype Survivor XXVII: Who did done diddely done it?
Survivormania: Hype Survivor XXVII - Day 10 - Austin vs McMahon

Are there Colons or dashes? Are you including the Day number in the title? You're only saying Hype Survivor most of the time?

I hope somebody got fired for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"