Hype Survivor SURVIVORMANIA XXVII PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA (take 3 :()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've been at work all day (still am) and I haven't caught all the way up. If we misinterpreted what was asked to be given, then blame me. My fault and I'm sorry.
The way our stuff was listed in this threas isn't the order it was turned in. I sent the vids along because they were promos we used to hype up our PPV. So if we weren't supposed to, then my fault. I couldve misread or it couldve not specifically said. Like I mentioned in feedback, the only parts of the site I have problems with when browsing mobile is PMs so I can't reread that til I get home.

And just for the record, we didn't submit everything that we created. For instance, just for our nwo thread, jewhob created a scene between austin and mcmahon (with pics) that I think wouldve entertained just about everyone.

whoever wins, I'm just happy we've had such a turnout and this early in the game its nice to see everyone pulling their weight all across every tribe :up:
I say post What JH made :up:

Umm... it was a joke. If you must know that badly, I am practically blind and I missed that detail in the poster. Want more detail? Here's what I have, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratoconus, so some things appear double to me and thus... I didn't realize that little error.

Question unskirted enough forya?

I had a serious question and wanted a serious answer....thank you.

I don't think it should be posted until poll closes and I don't know when that will be. This thread isn't for promoting and I don't want thàt to conflict with everything else

This poll will close on 08-21-2009 at 04:35 PM

You can not do it and we will all back you up to say you did :up:

Kenshin, I listened to your reasons why you think Phelps is hot and you two timed me:( I thought we bonded:(

I try not to pick who I want to win solely based unfriendships because then it becomes unfair and biased in my eyes. Friendship is a factor but hardly the only one.

Oh easy for you to say... you get votes from your huge breasticles whereas if I had huge breasticles I'd never leave my house.

well your tribe has pickles, and she surely has all the ample requirements as well :)

What the heck is this stuff? I got a PM to vote. So I did. Not for the one the PM asked me to though. I voted for the one with Arnold because he'd get my vote for anything.

at least that shows you looked at the content we created DACman, so that's appreciated all the same, regardless who you voted for

All 3 contestants/members did a good job :up:

What the heck is this stuff? I got a PM to vote. So I did. Not for the one the PM asked me to though. I voted for the one with Arnold because he'd get my vote for anything.

Yeah, this. lol. Ah well, only took like five minutes, if that. Good luck with... whatever this is! Sure looks like yer having fun
icon14.gif

Pretty close!

Thanks everyone that voted for us:up:

Darn you chaseter!!!!! You were going right before me as I made my way through the list!

Damn.... well I'm glad we pulled a Good amount in one night :up:

Team NWO we did our best.. and it shows :up:

Team Dx..... you all Can SUCK IT \x\ /x/

I kid... you guys did a Great Job... a Most Deserving win :up:

Thanks to everyone who voted. Good round. Not let's get rid of some people. May I suggest Powder-Man? er... wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"