Hype Survivor SURVIVORMANIA XXVII PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA (take 3 :()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting on behalf of DX

345ounr.jpg

You can't SF as you are still in the game.

- Hunter

Movies 205 asked me to post this image for u guys.

345ounr.jpg

Mad.jpg
Well that's it for that damn DX! Movies205 is through and DX you can.......

GTFOYoureFired-2.gif

Spider-Fan you're done. Is all I have to say, you backstabbing son of a ***** :)

Spider-Fan you're done. Is all I have to say, you backstabbing son of a ***** :)

I'm supposed to let you target me and plot my elimination and not do anything to save myself :huh:

Explain to bullets and Specter why you told me to vote for them instead of you...I have the AIM convo to prove it Specter and bullets, so just ask me for it and I'll show ya :up:

I'm supposed to let you target me and plot my elimination and not do anything to save myself :huh:

Explain to bullets and Specter why you told me to vote for them instead of you...I have the AIM convo to prove it Specter and bullets, so just ask me for it and I'll show ya :up:

I don't think either of them expected me to tell you to vote for me? :huh: It is a game and I'm out to stay in it? Why would I sacrifice myself? :huh:

Nirvana... Did you block me? What kind of coward are you? It's a frickin game :woot:

My internet was ****ing up! Got booted out and didn't bother to sign back in...if you care for an explanation.

My internet was ****ing up! Got booted out and didn't bother to sign back in...if you care for an explanation.

Sorry I was still pissed you gave it to DX... Still ramped up is all...:woot:

I don't think either of them expected me to tell you to vote for me? :huh: It is a game and I'm out to stay in it? Why would I sacrifice myself? :huh:

I don't think they do...but there are NYS and Wats also in the tribe, and you didn't try and have me vote them. You sold out Specter and bullets specifically. If you valued their alliance, you wouldn't have thrown them on the block this early.

You dig your own grave.

I don't think they do...but there are NYS and Wats also in the tribe, and you didn't try and have me vote them. You sold out Specter and bullets specifically. If you valued their alliance, you wouldn't have thrown them on the block this early.

You dig your own grave.

So you would vote NYS, you're own ally?:huh:

LOL! I never said anything remotely like that. You're attempts at spin amuse me :up:

I will publicly say that I am not voting any of you guys in the tribe next time we lose. I am voting for Movies. Join me, and we'll all make final 5 in the tribe and go from there. Given the fact he betrayed me and at least 2 of his allies this round, I think we can all agree on this :up:

I am constantly getting upstaged this game and I am getting angry.

ATTENTION ON ME!

Oh, ****! I didn't even know about this tie-breaker. :csad:

Aw, well...

You didn't know about it yet two ppl posted on your behalf? Ohhhhhhh this is getting good. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"