Hype Survivor SURVIVORMANIA XXVII PAY-PER-VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA (take 3 :()

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all lost sleep on this challenge. Don't play it up like we didn't work hard just because we didn't go door to door looking for votes.

I never said that your team didn't work hard. Clearly, your tribe put in a lot of work and effort, and it had the most views and support. It's just important to follow through with campaigning for votes.

All this bickering makes me wish I played. :(

How would we know how much work the other team put into this? Pickles was only talking about how hard we all worked on ours and what she sacrificed to see a win.

There is still like 17 hours left sooooo...

:dry: It's just a internet game.

That I signed up to play, so I'm playing it. I'm not always able to put in this much work, as of course I'll often be away from a computer. I'm just saying that our tribe put in a lot of work for these votes. I know for a fact that ComicChick spent her entire day off working on it for her tribe, too :up:

I'd believe all this "innocent hard worker" act if I didn't see it so much in the last game. :p

I'd believe all this "innocent hard worker" act if I didn't see it so much in the last game. :p

That I wouldn't know, I didn't play the last game. You can believe what you'd like; I know how much time I spent in front of my computer lol.

Jesus... the fights that happen when friends play a friendly competition. I love winning just as much as the next guy but I'm not going to fight about it one way or another...

Especially since Drakon wouldn't take a pay off to put everyone on DX into temporary probation for the next two weeks. :oldrazz:

That I wouldn't know, I didn't play the last game. You can believe what you'd like; I know how much time I spent in front of my computer lol.

I'm just saying, we all put work into this but in the end, your team has the more popular posters. I can't pimp for votes, because I have no one to pimp to. All my friends on this site are playing.

What is with the NWO and the eye-rolling tonight? I'm not in this thread to talk trash, I'm being completely serious. Utilizing your fans IS a big part of this challenge.

Yes it is but also a BIG part of a Challange was creating a Product to sell.We could have easily just copy and pasted pld posters from past PPVs use MS paint and turned it in then Spammed the **** out of the boards. But a lot of people put a lot of time and effort into this an now it fells like it wasn't worth it cuz we aren't spending our time Spamming everybody and PMing everybody... I've been at work literally all day and have no timke for this and I believe other peopkle in my tribe are in the same position so now alll our time has been for nothing cuz we can't be on the boards today? I think its a Little unfair... and unfortunatly(sp.) This challenge has gone from a Art competion to another Deathmatch :down:[/rant]

I'm just saying, we all put work into this but in the end, your team has the more popular posters. I can't pimp for votes, because I have no one to pimp to. All my friends on this site are playing.

Hahaha, you think we only asked posters we know?

To be perfectly honest and step outside of my tribe mindset right now, I am SHOCKED that your tribe isn't in the lead right now. I fully expected it.

I am shocked that people are upstaging my whining. That is my gimmick.

:dry: It's just a internet game.

You say that like it's just an internet game?

Seriously it does take alot of effort to make something semi-decent. Also I'm sure all of us have work and I know I'm dead tired when I get home .
It's fun to put something together but it can be frustrating seeing it go to waste.

Yes it is but also a BIG part of a Challange was creating a Product to sell.We could have easily just copy and pasted pld posters from past PPVs use MS paint and turned it in then Spammed the **** out of the boards. But a lot of people put a lot of time and effort into this an now it fells like it wasn't worth it cuz we aren't spending our time Spamming everybody and PMing everybody... I've been at work literally all day and have no timke for this and I believe other peopkle in my tribe are in the same position so now alll our time has been for nothing cuz we can't be on the boards today? I think its a Little unfair... and unfortunatly(sp.) This challenge has gone from a Art competion to another Deathmatch :down:[/rant]

I did not use MS Paint once, mister! :cmad:

I was at work all day, too.

edit-This game should be fun. The fun came from completing the challenge, not from winning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"