Survivors vs Killer: Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'PC' started by LibidoLoca, Jun 21, 2016.

1. LibidoLoca

LibidoLoca Sensually Delicious

[​IMG]

Love the concept, and seen some let's play on it. Fun party game for friends. :)

2. Wildcard

Wildcard Cataclysmic Titan

Seen a lot of gameplay vids for this and it's a really dope game. Perfectly captures the essence of horror films in video game form.

Not to mention they get extra kudos for implementing Michael Myers into the game. About damn time. :D

3. Joe Von Zombie

Joe Von Zombie Back in college

I've played quite a bit of it. The concept is great, but the execution is tedious. There's a 20 minute video of Friday the 13th counselor gameplay that got released yesterday that basically addresses every issue I have with this game.

4. Wildcard

^ I can agree there, DBD is tedious, but it at least manages to be entertaining so that's why I give it a bit of a pass on that. But yeah, the F13th game does seem like it'd offer more fun and certainly a lot more variety.

5. Wildcard

Well, after playing both, I'd have to say I was right in my assessment....F13th, to me, is the stronger game and offers a lot more fun and atmosphere for me. Both are a lot of fun, but I can sit down and play F13th and become completely immersed in it. I can with DBD as well, but only to a certain extent.

Still, I have to give kudos to the developers for constantly churning out content for DBD. And on that note, has anyone bought Leatherface? He actually plays a lot better than I thought he would...I think I might like playing as Leatherface even more than the Shape. He's certainly better than the Hillbilly, who many thought he'd play exactly the same as.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyqgEK0CEVE[/YT]