Legends SW comics may be heading to Marvel

This is hardly a surprise. But it's pretty darn cool. Perhaps a Marvel/Star Wars crossover in the not too distant future?

This is hardly a surprise. But it's pretty darn cool. Perhaps a Marvel/Star Wars crossover in the not too distant future?

VictorAni.png

...seriously, though, I don't think we'll be seeing any crossovers coming out of this; Marvel's first SW book didn't have any (at least that I know of) so I doubt very much that'll change. UNLESS it was Marvel's cosmic/space characters - Guardians of the Galaxy, Silver Surfer, etc.

Though it might be funny just out of sheer curiosity to see Marvel's "true" version of Howard the Duck interacting with SW characters...

I'm actually kinda saddened by this as I love the Dark Horse stories and see them as the best Star Wars stories in the EU. I'm worried about the direction Marvel would take, as the Dark Horse comics feel like one coherent universe that has stories taking place at different times but still feeling like the same universe(something the novels don't always do).

I'm actually kinda saddened by this as I love the Dark Horse stories and see them as the best Star Wars stories in the EU. I'm worried about the direction Marvel would take, as the Dark Horse comics feel like one coherent universe that has stories taking place at different times but still feeling like the same universe(something the novels don't always do).
Wonder if they'll pick up the current EU stories or if Marvel will be writing this as "the new EU".

Have there been any updates on this matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"