Symbiote Threads Merged

I love the cigar--nice touch. XD

guitarsingerguy said:
Doesn't matter. It completely makes me grinding on him null and void and I hate that when that happens. :mad: :p
i've gotten into the habit of completely proof reading my posts if i'm correcting someone on grammar or spelling...

some kick ash work Scar (even though i've seen those before). and a pretty kickin' Thor, inslum.

Give me more heros and villians with the sybiote! Great creative idea and fun to boot!

inslumnational said:
symbiote thor
symthor.jpg

Although that's very well done... it kinda reminds me of something from Yu-Gi-Oh :(.

That symbiote wolverine is very nice. The image fits with the character of wolverine. My only gripe is that the symbiote looks nearly the same when combined with all these other characters. I always assume the symbiote creates a look based on the host personality and character trait.

that wouldn't work, because isn't the symbiote vulnerable to fire as well as sonics?

but....but......

symbiote Johnny Storm?

You know how cool that would look?

Can't we just pretend the Symbiote is invulnerable to anything.

Just for a little bit!

NO! we cannot pretend. pretending is the work of evil! i would have to ban you if you were to pretend.

incredible_bob said:
NO! we cannot pretend. pretending is the work of evil! i would have to ban you if you were to pretend.

but bobby, comics are pretend?

I thought I knew you man

I thought i knew you.

incredible_bob said:
Yes, dammit. I can accept a symbiote, and i can accept a man who is on fire, but i cannot accept a symbiote merged with a man on fire. WHy that is simply impossible to believe.

ImTheWombat said:
but bobby, comics are pretend?
Like, OMG no. Comics are SO not pretend. Not at all. Nope. Symbiotes do exist, and they ARE hurt by fire... so no pretending!

NO PRETENDING!!

bwahahahahahaha. cry! cry like you've never cried before!

and while you're at it, you can pretend people like you!

ANYWAYS. i bet a symbiot human torch would be cool!

Whoa! I didn't even know this thread existed! I love the Thor one! Sweeeet...lets get more!!! And some color too!

Shampoo! said:
bwahahahahahaha. cry! cry like you've never cried before!

and while you're at it, you can pretend people like you!

ANYWAYS. i bet a symbiot human torch would be cool!
lol

great stuff scar - good to see your artwork - if not to hear from you on IM

the horror comics coming along nicely and if you want some stuff to draw on the book i'll let you know

Symbiote hulk and wolverine are lookin very cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"