Tahmoh Penikett as...?

Tahmoh looks likely to be Metallo. I mean, his alias for the movie? Is it an accident?

*Master Oogway-"There are no accidents!"*

Tahmoh looks likely to be Metallo. I mean, his alias for the movie? Is it an accident?

*Master Oogway-"There are no accidents!"*

He may be saved for the sequel this could just be an introduction to him or he could have that name just because they wanted to through a nod in.

probably changing the character slightly to have fake name, but is really Corben :) would be cool if they use him to set up a sequel

Last edited:
probably changing the character slightly to have fake name, but is really Corben :) would be cool if they use him to set up a sequel

Well here's something to consider is he even called by his name in the film? cause if he's not then maybe they'll just call him John Corben.

Yeah, he's gotte be Metallo with that name and they're just introducing him in MOS. I wonder what role he'll be if not with the military.

EDIT: Hmmm, I dont think I got who Ackerson was in TAS, but I dont think he was Metallo, but rather a piece of bait?

Last edited:
Yeah, he's gotte be Metallo with that name and they're just introducing him in MOS. I wonder what role he'll be if not with the military.

EDIT: Hmmm, I dont think I got who Ackerson was in TAS, but I dont think he was Metallo, but rather a piece of bait?

It was in Justice League Doom, he pretended to be an employee of the DP who was going to commit suicide but it ended up been Mettallo who lured Superman in and then shot him.

It was in Justice League Doom, he pretended to be an employee of the DP who was going to commit suicide but it ended up been Mettallo who lured Superman in and then shot him.

So, it was John Corben with a dual identity?

So, it was John Corben with a dual identity?

Well they never actually refer to him as Corben but he does pretend me to Henry Ackerdson or whatever he is called.

In Justice League: DOOM, there was a character named Ackerson, Metallo either killed him or something to take his place and lured Superman to the Daily Planet to fulfill his part of Vandal Savage's plan.

Metallo in that movie was never actually called "John Corben" but I do think someone called him "John" in one scene.

As for Man Of Steel, it's possible their only calling him that now to throw ppl off, and in the movie itself he is named Corben, probably will be in the military, similar to his part in Superman: Secret Origin, I say that cause yes I know he was in the military as well in the new 52 stuff, but the script for Man Of Steel was made and filmed before Corben showed up in the new 52 ;)

In Justice League: DOOM, there was a character named Ackerson, Metallo either killed him or something to take his place and lured Superman to the Daily Planet to fulfill his part of Vandal Savage's plan.

Metallo in that movie was never actually called "John Corben" but I do think someone called him "John" in one scene.

As for Man Of Steel, it's possible their only calling him that now to throw ppl off, and in the movie itself he is named Corben, probably will be in the military, similar to his part in Superman: Secret Origin, I say that cause yes I know he was in the military as well in the new 52 stuff, but the script for Man Of Steel was made and filmed before Corben showed up in the new 52 ;)

Ok, thanx :yay:

I guess we wont really know his part before seeing the movie, but you'd think that with Penikett in the role it'd be somewhat of a threat to Supes. He just looks slightly villain-like.

I think it might just be a name they've given him to be honest but we'll have to wait and see.

Well whatever his role is; it must either be very secretive or small if they haven't made an official announcement regarding his casting and that the only way we found out about it was by the actor just saying that he was in MOS via twitter.

Well whatever his role is; it must either be very secretive or small if they haven't made an official announcement regarding his casting and that the only way we found out about it was by the actor just saying that he was in MOS via twitter.

Well that's true, could it be a Miranda Tate situation? (Only unlike that be good)

Well that's true, could it be a Miranda Tate situation? (Only unlike that be good)

lol; I'm not sure if they'd go that far with it though. I mean, even if it were a situation like that. then we would have had an official announcement regarding Tahmoh's involvement with the film, but that has yet to happen.

Supposedly, every principal actor and actress that are involved with the film have been officially announced; with us having seen footage or photos of them showcasing their involvement in the film, but Tahmoh's really the only one that we haven't seen or heard about (sans via Twitter). He's more likely a cameo, like that knife dude in Batman Begins, who is actually a canon villain in the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"