Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rashad, Dec 30, 2007.
Tales of Symphonia 2 -Jump Festa 08 Trailer
Is that Kratos...isn't he dead?
Anyway....I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!! I loved the original. I beat it three or four times...each with the different endings
Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatosk info
- enhanced version of the Flex Range Linear Motion Battle system
- eight elements (earth, water, fire, wind, ice, lightning, light and darkness)
- locations in the game have certain relationships with specific elements
- Control: motion control can be used for special techniques during battles
- defeated monsters can join your party, depending on character. Character status changes during battle.
- New character: 20-year Richter Abend (storyline spoiler details here)
- Due out in Spring
That's looks great, I'm really looking forward to it. I really like the Tales series because you can play with 3 friends. I'm currently playing Tales of the Abyss and it's lots of fun.
I love Tales of Symphonia ^^ I can't wait til this one comes out for Wii, I want to play it sooo bad