BvS Tao Okamoto is Mercy Graves, Holly Hunter is Senator Finch & Callan Mulvey is ???

BkrJY5XCAAAh0Hj.jpg:large

even though he's supposed to be playing a original character. it's sill an awesome manip that i found.

I love it!

BkrJY5XCAAAh0Hj.jpg:large

even though he's supposed to be playing a original character. it's sill an awesome manip that i found.

:wow::wow:

that is so badass!

it would make total sense to have Metallo be one of the villains in this movie, especially if he is a Luthor creation

Superman would obviously need Batman's help in taking him down

They took designs from The Terminator, The Borg, changed the colour scheme from red to green, and applied it to Callan Mulvey's face.

I like that Lady Shiva or Cassandra Cain suggestion for Tao Okamoto. She could definitely be one of those characters.

I like that Lady Shiva or Cassandra Cain suggestion for Tao Okamoto. She could definitely be one of those characters.

I love the idea of her as Shiva; I always wanted to see some mention (at least) of her being the reason Wayne was already trained in so many forms of fighting when he arrived at the monastary in BB.

It will be a shame if Mulvey ISN'T playing John Corben because he seems like he'd be perfect for it.

When I first heard of Holly Hunter's casting I initially thought of her playing Queen Hippolyta. And while she may not 'fit' perfectly with any incarnation we are familiar with, I still felt that she could bring a stylistic gravitas to the role as Wonder Woman's mother.

I can see Holly better fitting 2 other DC characters:

Within the Superman universe (as it rightfully should be) Holly could play the character so many have speculated:
Captain Maggie Sawyer, Metropolis Police Department
image.jpg

I on the other hand would love to see the Wonder Woman universe become more populated by seasoned actors and have Holly play:
Hera, the Queen of the Gods
image.jpg

I'm sure she will make an awesome newly created character.

Never going to happen but my hope would be for Tao to be Cassandra Cain. Age would even kinda make sense in the context of this series.

if callan mulvey won't actually be an original character and he's not metallo. then what about ken braverman.
Ken_Braverman.jpg
200px-ConduitKB.jpg

this character appeared as a bully during a flashback scene in the movie and he is credited as ken braverman, in the comics he is a super villain known as conduit and his powers is that he can control kryptonite radiation. so one possibility is that he's playing a grown up ken braverman.

Wait that was him? I thought that guy was just Joffrey in disguise

joffrey-1024.jpg

I found this on Lashina's wikipedia page
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lashina

"Actress Tao Okamoto will portray Lashina who will have a human disguise named Anna Haizo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."

There is no source reference. Any possibility of truth to this tidbit?

It's from Wikipedia and there's no source reference?

Whatever they say, I'll believe the EXACT opposite.

I found this on Lashina's wikipedia page
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Lashina

"Actress Tao Okamoto will portray Lashina who will have a human disguise named Anna Haizo in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice."

There is no source reference. Any possibility of truth to this tidbit?

Rumor? Speculation? It would be interesting, but there's no reason to believe this that I know of.

I think I found the source, sitting among a number of unfounded "insider reports". It looks likely fake.

Too soon for 4th World anyway IMO.

I think I found the source, sitting among a number of unfounded "insider reports". It looks likely fake.

Too soon for 4th World anyway IMO.

It wouldn't surprise me if they jump the gun on the 4th world stuff just to slip Darkseid in there for JL. Maybe Intergang is causing trouble in Metropolis?

Joffrey was in Begins. Batman gave him a periscope and then saved him. If only he knew... :csad:

The dark knight rises had Petyr Baelish. He was the cia agent that was killed in the beginning of the movie. The dark knight trilogy began and ended with a game of thrones actor.

I've noticed that some people think Holly Hunter will play Hippolyta. But how will that be possible, as the article clearly says "All three actors will play characters newly created for the film"?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"