The Amazing Spider-Man TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Picard Sisko

Prepare to be Assimilated
Reaction score
Talk about any easter eggs/references in The Amazing Spider-Man, or simply any other things you noticed in the movie that could have more meaning.

I love when Peter walks into Oscorp and asks about Dr. Connors. The woman at the desk tells him that he can find himself to the left. Peter looks confused and looks around, and the woman reminds Peter that the I.D. tags are to his left on the counter. When he tries to figure out which one to take, she asks him again, "Are you having trouble finding yourself?" The movie is about Peter searching for his Parents, and finding out more about who he is supposed to be.

Last edited:
  • "There is only plot "Who am i?"
  • The Unresolved board:Uncle Ben´s Murder and Missing Parents
  • Peter ignoring Capt. Stacy Warning
  • Connor´s still alive

lol sorry I meant to choose the :wall: emoticon in response to all the unresolved story arcs. Can't wait to see how to turn out in the sequel.

is it just me or Spiderman didn´t learn how to swing without walking on walls like long distances continously

is it just me or Spiderman didn´t learn how to swing without walking on walls like long distances continously
He is still learning how to use his powers. How long was he Spider-Man in the movie? A few weeks?

He is still learning how to use his powers. How long was he Spider-Man in the movie? A few weeks?

exactly he´s still learning how to use his powers plus i hope they bring the Web shooters running out for the sequel

I'm sure they will introduce that element into the sequels. They had Lizard break Spider-Man's web shooters but that's it.

I'm sure they will introduce that element into the sequels. They had Lizard break Spider-Man's web shooters but that's it.

i hope they update the Webshooters and the suit

The web shooters are fine. I just want to learn more about how they work. The costume is also fine.

The web shooters are fine. I just want to learn more about how they work. The costume is also fine.

how will they integrate a belt with web cartridges (from Oscorp or reproduced by himself) or spider-tracers?

back to foreshadowing the talk between Ratha and Connors about Richard...

Last edited:
I actually would like to see Spidey with a utility belt (but hidden under his costume, not like the video game).

I wanna know the same thing that everyone wants to to know about this movie....
Who is the man in the Shadows?

I wanna know the same thing that everyone wants to to know about this movie....
Who is the man in the Shadows?

Darth Sidious
that´s the untold story Peter is supoused to bring balance to the force...:hehe:

I think is Norman Osborn or an Hallucination of him

What was it that Dr. Connors and Ratha talking about? I remember him saying how Richard Parker was saying the same thing, and that Richard was a cheap suit.

What was it that Dr. Connors and Ratha talking about? I remember him saying how Richard Parker was saying the same thing, and that Richard was a cheap suit.

about beeing moral because he didn´t want to start human trails

Oh okay, makes sense. Man I can't wait for TASM2...

The "gills on your neck" comment made by one of the students at Oscorp felt like foreshadowing to Connors's transformation. It felt like Connors ignored that comment, too.

Picard Sisko said:

Connors and Ratha were talking about how Richard Parker, like Connors now, refused to do human testing and do the research that Norman Osborn demanded him to do and actually came close to doing with the decay rate algorithm and the rest of his research. Connors is also getting very close, and refusing to comply with Osborn's demands will result in a horrible end for Connors as it was for Richard Parker.

Ratha was saying that Connors should understand that he shouldn't be surprised that Norman Osborn would kill a man over it. "It's a little late for shock and indignation, Curt." When Richard Parker wouldn't give his research, it was more surprising then that Norman would be very angry over that. Richard's shock wasn't a "cheap suit." Why should Connors expect Norman to let his refusal pass now when Norman didn't let it pass all those years ago?

what happened to the serum Ratha took? or just what happenes to Ratha!

The "gills on your neck" comment made by one of the students at Oscorp felt like foreshadowing to Connors's transformation. It felt like Connors ignored that comment, too.

Connors and Ratha were talking about how Richard Parker, like Connors now, refused to do human testing and do the research that Norman Osborn demanded him to do and actually came close to doing with the decay rate algorithm and the rest of his research. Connors is also getting very close, and refusing to comply with Osborn's demands will result in a horrible end for Connors as it was for Richard Parker.

Ratha was saying that Connors should understand that he shouldn't be surprised that Norman Osborn would kill a man over it. "It's a little late for shock and indignation, Curt." When Richard Parker wouldn't give his research, it was more surprising then that Norman would be very angry over that. Richard's shock wasn't a "cheap suit." Why should Connors expect Norman to let his refusal pass now when Norman didn't let it pass all those years ago?
So that means that since Richard Parker refused to hand over the work to Norman, someone broke into his house to steal the formula/data. Obviously they never got their hands on it since Richard had it in a secret compartment of his drawer. He knew his life was in danger (including Peter's), so he left him with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben and drove off with his wife.

Connors was in the same situation, so now his life was in danger, too. Norman is very powerful, so who knows what would have happened to him?

what happened to the serum Ratha took? or just what happenes to Ratha!
Nothing, Spider-Man saved him. As far as the formula goes, Dr. Ratha probably keeps it and now they have to continue working on it to save Norman.

I like how Aunt May was watching the Daily Bugle news station. Also Peter sees a stack of newspapers from the Daily Bugle. Foreshadows the Daily Bugle's involvement in the next movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"