Sequels TBD X-Men TV show

The ratings would rise up big time if any of the ot cast appear.

But right now, the cast isn't giving me massive hype especially the made up for TV characters!

Trying to make sense of the timelines for these films is going to give us all and aneurism hahaha.

I would kill to see any of the OT cast in this show.

Personally, I am curious why they are basing the main characters off of Fenris. The Strucker twins are not the ideal characters to base you protagonists. Though I suspect that it may sort of play into their powers. Since Lauren can manipulate air and water, I suspect Andy will be the same, with earth (and metal) and fire.

Way to convoluted haha. But your website does help.

Personally, I am curious why they are basing the main characters off of Fenris. The Strucker twins are not the ideal characters to base you protagonists. Though I suspect that it may sort of play into their powers. Since Lauren can manipulate air and water, I suspect Andy will be the same, with earth (and metal) and fire.
It's a real interesting choice to focus on the Strucker twins, considering how obscure they are in the comics. I'm wondering if Nix chose them for a comic specific reason or he just wanted some obscure characters to do whatever he wanted with.

Did we have confirmation that they're the struckers twins?

I don't think so. Andy is clearly an americanization of Andreas, but Lauren doesn't exactly match Andrea. Powers are pretty clearly different.

About the only thing I can think of is that they are using Fenris as an inspiration in how Andy and Lauren's powers complement each other. Though rewatching the trailer, I may be wrong on my initial take on their powers. Lauren pushes molecules together, Andy breaks things apart.

It is interesting that of all the last names they would choose that one. Imagine if they did a Thunderbolts type of reveal.

Trying to make sense of the timelines for these films is going to give us all and aneurism hahaha.

I would kill to see any of the OT cast in this show.

Anna Paquin OK but Cyclops is dead. Impossible James Marsden to be in

I wish they actually used Fenris. They would be fun villains. They're wonderful sociopaths. The way Claremont wrote them causing death and destruction while drinking martinis in bathing suits could be downright chilling.

That being said, who owns the rights to them? I'd imagine Fox doesn't have the rights to call them the Strucker twins even if they can call them Andreas and Andrea.

I wish they actually used Fenris. They would be fun villains. They're wonderful sociopaths. The way Claremont wrote them causing death and destruction while drinking martinis in bathing suits could be downright chilling.

That being said, who owns the rights to them? I'd imagine Fox doesn't have the rights to call them the Strucker twins even if they can call them Andreas and Andrea.

Well, clearly Fox has some of the rights, as the name isn't a coincidence. They are mutants and did first appear in X-men.

Andrea von Strucker and Andreas von Strucker are in Stryker's X2 files and everything in there is stuff that Fox owns the rights to as far as I'm aware. So if they wanted to use those exact characters, I don't really see what would be stopping them. Aside from the fact that Baron von Strucker and Werner von Strucker have already appeared in the MCU. I did see a mention that Lauren might essentially be Mantra though. Alternatively Andreas could be Alpha as well.

I wouldn't be shocked if its just a coincidence that the made up for TV characters got that Strucker surname.

Show not shooting in Dallas. Bummer. Stupid legislature.

Since when?

It sets in OT. Cyclops Jean are dead and x-men are disbanded.

Its fantastic to see Blink and Thunderbird in this show. If Thunderbird is Warpath'DOFP's brother we would undrstand why Blink were close to Warpath

Show not shooting in Dallas. Bummer. Stupid legislature.

Hopefully that's not a huge setback for the show itself, although shooting in a new location would probably clash with the trailer we got.

It sets in OT. Cyclops Jean are dead and x-men are disbanded.

Its fantastic to see Blink and Thunderbird in this show. If Thunderbird is Warpath'DOFP's brother we would undrstand why Blink were close to Warpath
you don't know that for sure. Even the actors are unsure about where this fits into the time line.

Talking about the end of DOFP ?
They are not resurrected they are just alive in new timeline due to Wolverine 'time travel

How do you know it's set in the original timeline. Kinda dumb for Fox to go backwards into the timeline that was already changed and then only to feature made up for TV characters as the leads.

I doubt that this is set in the original timeline. For one thing, we would've seen the Sentinels show up in the Gifted trailer but since we don't see them, then this show is most likely in the new timeline.

actully we do see sentinles.it looks like they went wolverine and the x-men to show show evolution.

the idea of it being prequel to dofp comes from what jamie ching said.and that may have been a spoiler she wasn't suspose to say.stephen meyer seemed like they were told not to say much on stuff like timeline.

the line in trailer we don't know if x-men and bortherhood exsist still also fuels speculation.especilly since there may never be a brotherhood in timeline now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"