T'Challounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we have a Gone with the Wind lounge before? I thin we had more than one.
anyone have a galaxy s7? I'm about to get a new phone and its only 20 a month... not trying to drop 35 a month lol
I have one and I like it.

I recently got a new phone. My only regret is that I can't drag apps to my sd card.

The Vibranium Lounge.

One: There's that movie that's coming out.
Two: It sounds like the name of a club where people do lines of coke in the bathroom. So, a regular club.

RbbRdyu.jpg

Ugh. I got dragged to Peter Rabbit and the only consolation was that Domhnall Gleeson basically plays McGregor like if General Hux was a gardener.

I recently got a new phone. My only regret is that I can't drag apps to my sd card.

Is it an Android? If so, you should be able to reformat the SD card so it reads it all as included storage on the phone. Only drawback is once you do that you can't pull the card out to put things on it without reformatting back to a regular SD card again.

Ugh. I got dragged to Peter Rabbit and the only consolation was that Domhnall Gleeson basically plays McGregor like if General Hux was a gardener.

Did you at least get free refreshments? (popcorn, soda, etc)

Is it an Android? If so, you should be able to reformat the SD card so it reads it all as included storage on the phone. Only drawback is once you do that you can't pull the card out to put things on it without reformatting back to a regular SD card again.

Do I lose all my previous stuff on it thru formatting?

I hate it when it rains, the dogs never want to go outside. :(

Gah. The wait for Black Panther is agonizing. Wanna see it right now.

I'm going to wait. I'm not sure if I will like it. Need to see some reviews first.

I just thought of how the big villains in both Mortal Kombat movies have to appear in Liu Kang's dreams before fighting him, and both of them telling him he'll fail or die.

I'll need to make my Mortal Kombat movies commentary, and I know I'll be merciless to MK Annihilation when I do so.

Do I lose all my previous stuff on it thru formatting?

Yup, as with any reformat of a drive it will be wiped. You should be able to pull everything off of it beforehand though if you wanted to do it.

What is the point of curling?

What is the point of curling?
I don't know, but I do know that their brooms cost like $100. Top-of-the-line brooms. Bleeding edge brooms.

For my maiden voyage of my moviepass, saw Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle today. Fun film and I liked it more than Jumanji.

That movie was torture to me, lol. It took me a long time to get past that to acknowledge Vivien Leigh as a great actress because I hated her so much in that movie.

Vivian Leigh gives a powerhouse performance in the film, but Scarlet is a very manipulative and awful person in many regards. But, she was also capable of strength and good, even if it was for selfish reasons.

Did you see Superman and the Shadow in it?

I sure did!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back