T'Challounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy. :) I think it would be a great idea for my boss to let me leave early today. I really don't feel like working. :p

Tell your boss he needs you to either let you leave early to see Black Panther or install a state of the art home cinema for $500k within the next 2 hours for you to watch it at work.

Tell your boss he needs you to either let you leave early to see Black Panther or install a state of the art home cinema for $500k within the next 2 hours for you to watch it at work.

Either one would be lovely, lol. :D I seriously need to retire, lol.

The 2003 Last Samurai movie has an action scene of Ninja attacking the village of samurai for the sake of adding an action scene somewhere in the middle between the first battle and the climax battle.

You need to tell the theaters around me to let me see the movie early :o

You need to tell the theaters around me to let me see the movie early :o

Yeah give me their head honcho's number. Anyone with X amount of positive contribution levels to the Hype gets a one month early pass with Haagen Dazs and peanut M&Ms.

Yeah give me their head honcho's number. Anyone with X amount of positive contribution levels to the Hype gets a one month early pass with Haagen Dazs and peanut M&Ms.

Define positive :hehe:

I come in to work and the first thing I have to do is clean. Why are people such slobs? :(

Shouldn't ask me squeeks, I am pretty much a slob :oldrazz:

To my own areas that is. When it comes to going to other people's homes, workspaces, etc. I am clean.

Did anyone here watch THE YOUNG INDIANA JONES CHRONICLES when it originally aired in 1992? I did. It was originally filmed in two different time segments. Part was set in 1908-1910 featuring the adventures of 8 year old Indy. The rest was set in 1916-1920 featuring teenage Indy. At it's original airing, only 2 of the 8 year old Indy's episodes were shown (and even then, they were partnered with episodes of the teenage Indy to make a movie). Some time back, the entire series was put on DVD at a huge price. They released them in 3 different volumes. Volume 1 was all the 8 year old Indy adventures. Volume 2 was teenage Indy in WWI. Volume 3 was teenage/early 20's Indy after the war. I didn't buy it then (even though I loved the teenage Indy's adventures during WWI)....but recently found volumes 1 and 2 cheap at Half Price Books. Today I started watching them in order. They have reedited the one hour episodes into two hour movies. It should be noted that in the original series, each episode was bookended by 93 year old Indy telling some uninterested bystander that week's episode. The old Man parts turned Indy from a well respected interesting adventurer into an obnoxious pain in the butt cantankerous old fart. Luckily, they have removed these bookends from the reedited movies. I have watched the first 3 reedited movies (that make 6 of the 8 year old Indy's adventures)....and I can see why they were never aired. They are boring as ****. I had taped most of the teenage Indy adventures, so I have rewatched them a couple of times over the years. They are still exciting....so I look forward to watching them on cleaner looking DVD than on my old tapes. But so far I see no reason to ever bother with the 8 year old Indy's adventures again after sitting through them once.

Shouldn't ask me squeeks, I am pretty much a slob :oldrazz:

To my own areas that is. When it comes to going to other people's homes, workspaces, etc. I am clean.

Seems like folks here are the opposite -- clean at home, slobs here. :(

After having my own book cover made, I find it funny how generic the vast majority of them are.

Then you get something like this.

25381968187_5144ccb07d.jpg

I have no idea if it's any good but it got my attention. :D

It's very lively, lol. :p

That would make me look!

So begins our new house hunt. My roommate, myself, and a new buddy we are bringing in have $650 each budgeted so just about 2k a month. Bad time of year to look but our lease is technically up at the end of May I believe so we got plenty of time.

Thinking we want to get a dope spot closer to the water.

I was taking time out of everything in the digital world mate. :funny:

welcome back sweetheart.

cleanse the soul? wash away the snail slime the internet covers you with? DID YOU EXORCISE YEEERRRRR DEMONS?!

So begins our new house hunt. My roommate, myself, and a new buddy we are bringing in have $650 each budgeted so just about 2k a month. Bad time of year to look but our lease is technically up at the end of May I believe so we got plenty of time.

Thinking we want to get a dope spot closer to the water.

Good luck. I hate moving myself. I always end up breaking something I really loved. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"