The Dark Knight TDK Score Discussion

the movie's been out for almost a year....not much to be discussed bout a year old score IMO

This is simply the second disc from The Dark Knight Collector's Edition 2 disc set that came out a while ago.

Pretty much for people who bought the score when it was released in July 2008, who didn't want to spend 40 bucks on the collector's edition just for the second disc.

(man, I was not expecting such a quick answer to this question, thanks for it)

Ohhh. Hmm.

I can't remember if I bought the two disc or not. I'm not really sure I did.

Nope, just checked. I didn't. Cool! New Dark Knight stuff!

yes, elfman's soundtracks are classic as well as iconic. but the dark knight soundtrack creates the right atmosphere for that film.

not having distinct themes for characters also establishes this is going to be a different ride to most comic book films. the joker's presence is highlighted with wailing sirens building anticipation that flat lines into a crackling, thunderderish and unstable sound. harvey dent's theme is absolutely beautiful and regal.

it's a fine score and one of the very best.

Last edited:
Could you tell me, which track on TDK Score is the new Batman's motive which wasn't in Batman Begins yet. Sorry for my English and i will wait for answers.

Anyone know what track it is on the soundtrack when Harvey says "He was right" in the movie?

Kills me every time.

Last edited:
^That was a haunting track right there.

I have a question - which of the tracks was used during the moment when Joker slowly straightens up after the bomb at the station explodes? Also used during the scene in Batman begins when Ghul is exiting Wayne's home saying "make sure no one comes out"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"