The Dark Knight TDK Set Visit [wizarduniverse.com]

Thanks for posting! This was a great article that got me even more excited about the movie. (I didn't think that was possible..LOL)

Not that I don't appreciate the read, but I think I read this, already, in a previous Wizard magazine.

Nonetheless, thanks. :up:

Notice in the last part, where Nolan says they've noticed all the things they didn't manage to include in BB (eg. the detective stuff) and they've put them in TDK?

That sounded encouraging, although I do believe that his detective work in BB was adequate.

Nice article, though there isn't much in it that I didn't already know. It doesn't even mention Heath's death. Still, a good read. Thanks for posting.

Nice article, though there isn't much in it that I didn't already know. It doesn't even mention Heath's death. Still, a good read. Thanks for posting.

it's a pretty old article thats why. its from the issue with the joker on the cover.

yeah this is a super old article, ive got the magazine next to me.

That was an awesome read....thanks for the post! Coco the Clown!

Good summary, but this part is odd. The prologue footage is the first 6 minutes of the film, right? And the Joker is already scarred at that point. (Unless it's done via flashback) I didn't think there was any sort of origin story for the Joker in TDK. :huh:

Nolan is the master of flashback. All his films I know of (Memento, Begins, Prestige) show scenes out of chronological order. It's the way he likes to tell stories.

Good summary, but this part is odd. The prologue footage is the first 6 minutes of the film, right? And the Joker is already scarred at that point. (Unless it's done via flashback) I didn't think there was any sort of origin story for the Joker in TDK. :huh:

Nolan is the master of flashback. All his films I know of (Memento, Begins, Prestige) show scenes out of chronological order. It's the way he likes to tell stories.

I see some commenters calling this article old news, but I find enough new insights in it to make if worthwhile. Unless you're on this board 24/7, it's worth a look.

Not that I don't appreciate the read, but I think I read this, already, in a previous Wizard magazine.

Nonetheless, thanks. :up:

likewise, thank you, but this is not new.:cwink: its from a few issues back.

great read though. i wonder if we will find out how joker gets his scar?

Leave it to the Wizard, to show us everything we've seen and already know about. :dry:

Can't see the pic - can anyone post it in another format? My work blocks wizard.......

I can't see the link, it doesn't work for me... :(
Can someone post the new picture?
Please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"