The Dark Knight TDK T-shirts for us at IMAX or via mail?!

Lol, me and my Joker face were getting looks on the train. Hell, cops stopped me at some point. But once everyone glimpsed the paper they got wise.

Lol, me and my Joker face were getting looks on the train. Hell, cops stopped me at some point. But once everyone glimpsed the paper they got wise.
lol! Same exact thing happened to me. I think I may have startled a little girl I stood next to on the train. I just kept stupidly grinning at my three friends who prolly thought I had lost it somewhere along the night.

Were you sitting near the middle, to the left of the screen? With a girl next to you? I think I was sitting right besides you. :o

lol! Same exact thing happened to me. I think I may have startled a little girl I stood next to on the train. I just kept stupidly grinning at my three friends who prolly thought I had lost it somewhere along the night.
Were you the blonde?

I was hoping they'd send us a shirt or something through mail, because they did ask for our address for the passes. But how would they know our T-shirt size? I can see how they know john mayer's size, he's famous and he keeps a blog about himself, but us? eh. Hopefully they do send us something though.

I was hoping they'd send us a shirt or something through mail, because they did ask for our address for the passes. But how would they know our T-shirt size? I can see how they know john mayer's size, he's famous and he keeps a blog about himself, but us? eh. Hopefully they do send us something though.

Things like that they tend to make a standard X-Large, cause it would fit most people.

Man I wish I could get a t-shirt.

I really want one.

They might go off as just sending all larges or x-larges. Too big, night shirts. Too small, SOL.

~:hoboj:~

I think they just asked us for our address so we get the "funny pages" he's talking about.

But I would love it if they gave us a t-shirt. That'd make my year.:brucebat:

Who knows??? I watch the mail everyday...but alas...Nothing yet. It was just only friday we saw the prologue. We put in our address so that's gotta be for something. Something good??? :hoboj:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"