The Dark Knight TDK TV Spots

M

Mr Zazsz

I work at a business that has access to Warner Bros commericals and tonight I saw two TDK spots due to start airing within two to three weeks. Neither spot is the new trailer that we've all been waiting for. Rather they're both faster re-cuts of the 2nd trailer. They both start off with the "you've changed things..." monologue and continue in the same vein as the trailer albeit at a much faster pace. The "knives and lint line" and Joker menacing Rachel are gone and there's no "it's all part of the plan" voiceover .There are however two new pieces of footage- he lands on the car in the garage with much more weight/speed and at what looks like slightly different angle. The second thing is a a blink and you miss it clip but it is a freakin trip- batman chasing someone on the batpod inside what looks like an aisle at a mall/clothing store. The clip has a real washed out aqua blue tint and looks like something out of a Michael Mann movie. Anyways I know this is not really big news but this combined with the new poster really made my day and I thought I'd share it with the community.:woot:

Hmmm, spots already? I dont know about this. What business do you work for exactly?

Awesome..thanks for the scoop Zazsz.

Hope its true.

Hmmm, spots already? I dont know about this. What business do you work for exactly?

If I tell you they will fire my ash:cwink:. When I was dealing with Warner Bros today let me just say there a was level of scrutiny over this one item that I rarely if ever see. The spots are not airing anytime soon- look for them in late May/early June.

thanks

Ya I saw Hancock TV spots the other day so 2 to 3 weeks sounds about right

Also if there is no scene of Batman riding the 'pod in a store/mall that looks like it was ripped straight outta Heat or Collatarel you'll all know I was full of it. Watch and wait.

If I tell you they will fire my ash:cwink:. When I was dealing with Warner Bros today let me just say there a was level of scrutiny over this one item that I rarely if ever see. The spots are not airing anytime soon- look for them in late May/early June.
You cant name the business? And you just said 2-3 weeks

I work at a business that has access to Warner Bros commericals and tonight I saw two TDK spots due to start airing within two to three weeks. Neither spot is the new trailer that we've all been waiting for. Rather they're both faster re-cuts of the 2nd trailer. They both start off with the "you've changed things..." monologue and continue in the same vein as the trailer albeit at a much faster pace. The "knives and lint line" and Joker menacing Rachel are gone and there's no "it's all part of the plan" voiceover .There are however two new pieces of footage- he lands on the car in the garage with much more weight/speed and at what looks like slightly different angle. The second thing is a a blink and you miss it clip but it is a freakin trip- batman chasing someone on the batpod inside what looks like an aisle at a mall/clothing store. The clip has a real washed out aqua blue tint and looks like something out of a Michael Mann movie. Anyways I know this is not really big news but this combined with the new poster really made my day and I thought I'd share it with the community.:woot:

That might be connected to this scene:

shatteredglassbatpod.jpg

If it's 2-3 weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if the commercials ran with the NBA Conference Semifinals and Finals on TNT/ESPN/ABC - though the Finals are a still a ways off yet.

Its this kind of scoop that makes a new thread worthwhile:woot:

Thanks for the info, I can't wait :up:

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I don't want to see too much before going to the cinema, but I've already given in. The temptation is too great.

Sounds awesome, thanks :up:

Sound great, awesome. Thanks for the heads up :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"