The Dark Knight TDK TV Spots

One thing I couldn't wait to see were the Review TV Spots!

Ahh, thank you. Think there is already a clip/trailer thread though...

Where are people seeing these spots? The only Tv spots I'm seeing are Mummy 3 and The X Files.

I caught spot 12 on earlier. Hopefully now they'll be shown as often as the Hellboy 2 spots were :D

Where are people seeing these spots? The only Tv spots I'm seeing are Mummy 3 and The X Files.

same here man, kinda sucks huh,and the worst thing is that there on every freaking commercial, its kinda rare to see a TDK spot over here, oh well 6 more days :woot:

I'm not watching anymore spots or trailers or anything. I even covered the screen when I watched the Ebert & Roeper review on YouTube. They didn't spoil anything cept they say why Batman is in Hong Kong in the one part of the movie. Which sucks cause I kinda wanted to be surprised. I wanted it to be something ridiculous like he's going to buy sushi or something

Yeah, i also heard the HBO dark knight 15 minute thing also gives away a lot of spoilers. So even though i tivo'd it. Im not watching.

People are saying the HBO thing is spoilery but I felt like nothing was spoiled for me. Except maybe seeing some new scenes. I watched it once and kind of forgot most that happened though.

It was awesome seeing batman fight though in the HBO thing! :up:

The sci-fi channel and the discovery channel plays a lot of spots, for those who never see any

I dont think the HBO first look spoiled anything. I mean it showed new footage but it didnt really spoil any plot points.

The only thing that seemed sort of spoilery for some was what batman...
was holding in his hand, a certain coin

Other than that it isn't that bad except for new footage

I have to admit, ever since the TV spots began being aired back about a month or two ago, I've really only seen about 3-4 of them. Meanwhile, everyday I constantly see TDK-Dominos "Car Chase" Comercial, and the comercial for Gotham Knight DVD. I also see more advertisements for Gotham Knight on various websites more so then I do The Dark Knight. lol I just find it kind of weird, that Dominos and Gotham Knights are getting more (from what I've seen) publicity then The Dark Knight itself.

Just saw a new one where they had what some of the critics have said about it, not really any new footage, there was a shot though showing Bruce walking up to a wall of screens.

I think I saw the same one you did. Nothing new in terms of footage or dialogue just what the critics have to say but man I got chills. Just the fact that critics were using words like "devilish" to describe TDK made my hair stand up. :wow:
TV Spot #16, which has been uploaded to YouTube. :word:

The blurb is just from Rolling Stone's review, but lots of people consider Peter Travers' reviews to be good, so...:woot:

I think I know what that screen scene is:
Lucius Fox in Wayne Enterprises overlooking the implementation of the sonar cell phone technology for Batman

I have to admit, ever since the TV spots began being aired back about a month or two ago, I've really only seen about 3-4 of them. Meanwhile, everyday I constantly see TDK-Dominos "Car Chase" Comercial, and the comercial for Gotham Knight DVD. I also see more advertisements for Gotham Knight on various websites more so then I do The Dark Knight. lol I just find it kind of weird, that Dominos and Gotham Knights are getting more (from what I've seen) publicity then The Dark Knight itself.
I'm glad that they aren't overflowing our television screens with TV spots because not only does it get a bit ennoying after a while to see so many, but it causes the particular scenes depicted in it(especially that Alfred/Wayne conversation about the Bat-Pod/Lamborgini) to appear dried out.

They actually showed a couple of interviews today on Extra, withe Bale and Gyllenhall, and they said they were going to show a "never before seen trailer". You know what they showed?? A never before seen trailer...of LEGO BATMAN...A$$holes.

They actually showed a couple of interviews today on Extra, withe Bale and Gyllenhall, and they said they were going to show a "never before seen trailer". You know what they showed?? A never before seen trailer...of LEGO BATMAN...A$$holes.
:lmao: :lmao:

Lighten up .... it was meant in humour ........... it's not as if the fans have a shortage of Dark Knight trailers or TV spots :whatever:

Gaz

You lighten up. Do you work for extra or what? A bit sensitive are we?

Hehehe, I thought the same thing.

I would be pissed also with a damn lego trailer.

Hell yea, watching an uninteresting program about stupid celebrities and having to sit through the whole thing, just to be tricked isn't gonna make me very happy.

Ive noticed they often come on around prime time and around the late night talk shows. NBC runs them definitely. Dont know about your affiliate though.

No I don't work for Extra, I'm not even from USA ............. just thought it was a typical fanboy thing to get worked up over a joke trailer when there's a multitude of real ones for you to choose from

Gaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"