The Dark Knight Rises TDKR fan trailers thread

wow that's good, it was a bit off at times but you did good and its made me come around for Bane breaking Batman.

Loved your first one, loved this as well! :) I liked how you included scenes from the actors' other films as well, like Equilibrium for Bale, and Bronson for Bane.

very very well done. good use of various sequences. AND, it wasn't cheesy compared to alot of them i've seen. :yay:

Have you made a fan trailer that you are just dying for your fellow Hypsters to see? Or were you browsing through Youtube and uncovered a finely crafted one that you wish to share with the rest of us? Here's the thread to do it.

Here's two that I thought were pretty exceptional in quality:

[YT]z-RxpUltLc4[/YT]

The one below was made by fellow Hype user Solyentbrak1.

[YT]rGfHO04JWD4[/YT]

If you have any you'd like to share, whether it's one you've made or one you've seen, feel free to post them here!

WOW, I haven't seen that first one. It's brilliant!

And as always, Solyent's was fantastic too!

I wonder if anyone is working on a trailer with footage of Anne Hathaway's laser-dodging scene from Get Smart? If you were to fiddle with the color a bit and make some other tweaks in after effects, it would be pretty easy to pass off shots from it as either a pre-catwoman Selina or an out of costume Selina doing a burglary. Also, there's her doing that sexy cat crawl on the couch in Havoc (although what happened next obviously wouldn't be in there, lol). Put those in a trailer that's got Hardy's monologue from Bronson as a narration and you'd have a pretty bad ass trailer that covers just about all the bases. :up:

Wow, I've loved all that I've seen so far! Excellent jobs on all of them!

great stuff guys, like all of them

Nice thread - this is an awesome idea, SB1. Sharing vids on here too.
God knows they'll be plenty to share here in the coming years.

Youtube kept taking my trailer down so I just put it on photobucket. I made this right after the casting news. The voiceover sucks I know but it made sense at 4am when I made it. Some sound issues but this is the first video editing i've ever done.

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/...on=view&current=TheDarkKnightRisesTrailer.mp4

That's a nice job. I hope (for you sakes) that your (free?) Photobucket account doesn't run out of bandwidth.
That's a ***** when that happens.

I made this when Hardy was rumoured to be Hugo Strange, basing it on the LOTDK story:[Click pic]

Thanks a lot for the comments, everyone! Edits and Whiplashes trailers are friggen epic!! Love Prey :)

I guess this can be posted here. A fan made video of Batman/Catwoman using Bale and Hathaway clips:

[YT]NLU6Z77Ftxo[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"