The Dark Knight Rises TDKR SPOILERS (read at your own risk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference does that make? :oldrazz:

:dry:

Whether the top falls or not is not the point of Inception's story. At all.

It would just prove I'm not a troll. But never mind. I just hate how so many people post fake information. And the message board on IMDb is basically all troll posts now.

maybe this question is safe enough for theshape to answer:

in your opinion, did christopher nolan deliver on what he said about finishing the story of bruce wayne and batman?

Are we really? I feel like we should make the Facebook budz thing official. :funny:

And don't tell me. If people know I know, I'll be swarmed too! :funny:

'Fair enough." But my offer stands...

At this point, I'm getting desperate to let out all of this steam that is building up inside of me! It's so strange because reading this conversation is quite frustrating and yet, i can't stop.

:dry:

Whether the top falls or not is not the point of Inception's story. At all.

Yes, I am fully aware of that. Nolan's pop-psych isn't exactly impenetrable. I'm just saying it's a hacky button to toss at the end, and knowing that's how he capped the picture would've told me a little more about what I was in for.

maybe this question is safe enough for theshape to answer:

in your opinion, did christopher nolan deliver on what he said about finishing the story of bruce wayne and batman?

Hells to the yes. I've said that before. 'Tis a complete trilogy, my friends. Take that however you like.

bruh feel free to share. pm ftw, secret safe

Hi Shape--

we know for sure that
scarecrow/crane returns. Does he wear his mask in the kangaroo court scene/or in the film at all? Thanks.

Muchos Gracias.

Hi Shape--

we know for sure that
scarecrow/crane returns. Does he wear his mask in the kangaroo court scene/or in the film at all? Thanks.

Muchos Gracias.

This has been confirmed already: No.

For some odd reason, you might be the only person I'd consider sharing serious info with, just so that you can look past all of the crazy ******** and feel comfortable about what you're going to see! Plus, we're Facebook budz.

Are we really? I feel like we should make the Facebook budz thing official. :funny:

And don't tell me. If people know I know, I'll be swarmed too! :funny:

Who would have thought that some of us would actually encounter the dilemma on SHH that heroes do in the comics where by one person knowing the secret that the hero knows would put them at risk or in harm’s way?lol

Who would have thought that some of us would actually encounter the dilemma on SHH that heroes do in the comics where by one person knowing the secret that the hero knows would put them at risk or in harm’s way?lol

That's why I wear a mask...

It's gotta be killing you, Shape! Do you have a pet or mannequin nearby? Anything?

It's gonna be great next week when you go nuts and geek out with the rest of us.

You've been first class throughout, man. Thanks for sticking with us.

Oh, good. The cautionary tales and hectoring followed us.

I've read tons of spoilers. Never ruined a thing. Execution is my drug. All about the "how" not the "what".

I adored The Avengers, and I got spoiled all to hell on that one.

Maybe you're in the wrong forum section? The Avengers is that way :down

Am I the only that always has to edit whenever they type theShape's name? I always type theSnape first. :funny:

Yes, I am fully aware of that. Nolan's pop-psych isn't exactly impenetrable. I'm just saying it's a hacky button to toss at the end, and knowing that's how he capped the picture would've told me a little more about what I was in for.
Er, how did anyone foresee the "getting over the dead wife" angle before actually seeing the movie? :o

And knowing that the movie ends with the top not falling on screen changes nothing about that.

Am I the only that always has to edit whenever they type theShape's name? I always type theSnape first. :funny:

I typed Snape a couple times myself. Even Snake at one point. Thankfully, I caught them midway through, lol.

Van,

i just dont see how not feeling pain can give you super human strength . i mean concrete is not easy to break

That's why I wear a mask...

But like Bruce and Bane, do you wear the mask or does the mask wear yoU?:wow: lol

You know, if i were in your position, I'd save every crazy ass quote that was made by someone who thinks that they had the ending or was fretting over the ending so that when the film does premiere, you could put it all into one large post and really give out your feelings by responding to them without restraints.haha

Van,

i just dont see how not feeling pain can give you super human strength . i mean concrete is not easy to break

Then...

...I'm out of ideas. Maybe it's just some weak cheap *** concrete. :oldrazz:

Er, how did anyone foresee the "getting over the dead wife" angle before actually seeing the movie? :o

And knowing that the movie ends with the top not falling on screen changes nothing about that.

Of course that plot point wouldn't have been obvious, though I do recall being aware of that going in, even though I hadn't read spoilers.

I just mean to say that it would've given me an idea of the level of depth the psychology was afforded.

My problem with Inception is not solely the ending, but the ending is certainly symptomatic of the problems I have with the movie.

Anyway, wasn't trying to get OT or threadjack!

I swear at July 20 it's gonna be like the ending of The Usual Suspects where we see the ending and look back at the past and figure out that the clues have been right in-front of our faces the whole time.

[YT]kkyIWJjyX_4[/YT]

:ninja:

But like Bruce and Bane, do you wear the mask or does the mask wear yoU?:wow: lol

You know, if i were in your position, I'd save every crazy ass quote that was made by someone who thinks that they had the ending or was fretting over the ending so that when the film does premiere, you could put it all into one large post and really give out your feelings by responding to them without restraints.haha

That would be pretty harsh, imo. As it's possible Shape could have been in the same position had he not seen the film yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"