Teachers drop the Holocaust to avoid pissing Muslims off

Oh and secondly, it's The Daily f**king Mail. These guys are a joke, like the newspaper equivalent of Fox News in the UK.

couldn't have said it better, remember these are the people who lead the campaign against the video nastys, showed how games like manhunt and GTA were turning 4 year olds into hookers and drug dealers

they are nothing but sensationalists just pushing buttons to piss people off

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=445979&in_page_id=1770

Apparently if the facts offend certain people we can sweep the facts under the rug. :whatever:

First of all, it's not like there was a Muslim Cabal behind this, the TEACHERS are reluctant to do so, under their own false pretenses.

I think it's horrible that they are pulling Holocaust lessons, but sweeping facts under the rug is a 2-way street, like Israel's countless human right violations and apartheid. Or the fact that the Lukid Party is founded by individuals who ARE terrorists, like Menachem Begin.
Teachers are WAY more wary to teach those subjects and offending the zionists/Christian (neoconservative) Right then they are of offending the horrible Muslims. Said example, Daniel Pipes, and his ridiculous and Macarthy style Campus Watch initiative. Who try to BLACKLIST anyone (NOT radicals, anyone for the tiniest "offense" of free speech), professor or campus, who even tries to criticize Israel on any level whatsoever.

So, lets put things in perspective before you go telling the Muslims to "**** themselves".

It's stuff like this that always makes me question the "facts" of the bible. If we leave out actual facts in today's texts to fit the mood I can only imagine what was changed in the bible to fit an agenda.

The fact of the Bible's reliability is that there are more copies of it from ancient times than any other work from the ancient times. I've studied this intensively. The care taken in making the earliest copies is unequalled in ancient literature. Also, the length of time from the time of the early events of the Bible is a lot closer between the writing of them than the other ancient works.

Many of the facts in it have in recent years found archaeological evidence to back it up.
http://www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a008.html

The fact of the Bible's reliability is that there are more copies of it from ancient times than any other work from the ancient times. I've studied this intensively. The care taken in making the earliest copies is unequalled in ancient literature. Also, the length of time from the time of the early events of the Bible is a lot closer between the writing of them than the other ancient works.

Many of the facts in it have in recent years found archaeological evidence to back it up.
Yeah. Rabbits chew cud. :dry:

Yeah...Christian Answers is one of the most conservative Christian sites on the net, and a noted biblical inerrancy site. Sadly though, some, if not all of the facts about what was found at Ebla on that page is either wrong, or a case of some serious 'looking too much into" something.

http://www.infidels.org/library/magazines/tsr/1998/2/982front.html

You're an idiot like the fool you quote. You can't change history OR hope to learn from it when you let ignorance fuel your hate.

It wasn't the Muslims that said, "don't teach the Holocaust!"

I went to a school here in Dearborn where the Muslim population in the school is 95% and we learned the Holocaust, and NO ONE objected to the fact, and this was at the height of the Lebanon's exile of Israel in the late 90's.

So no one failed, since Puff is so concerned about ourz edgamacation!

We're not getting to the root of the issue.

Who do you think caused the holocaust?

For those who want to blame someone, they will say God. God allowed his own people to be massacred. For those who do not believe in God, they will say it never happend or it did not exist. Now, for who studied their history lessons knows that it were a bunch of racist, hypocrital flocks of white people brainwashed under a certain regime, thinking their race is superior over all race. This, I believe, was the true cause of the Holocaust: innate racism. Once they got all of the Jews, who then will they turn to? Blacks, asians, and hispanics--no doubt about it.

For those who want to blame someone, they will say God. God allowed his own people to be massacred. For those who do not believe in God, they will say it never happend or it did not exist. Now, for who studied their history lessons knows that it were a bunch of racist, hypocrital flocks of white people brainwashed under a certain regime, thinking their race is superior over all race. This, I believe, was the true cause of the Holocaust: innate racism. Once they got all of the Jews, who then will they turn to? Blacks, asians, and hispanics--no doubt about it.

:dry:

Did the holocaust really happen?

No. It was faked. Just like the moon landing. The Nazis just built all those camps and then had the invading Allied troops take pictures of sick people standing around inside them. And before that they started a propaganda campaign against the Jewish population of Europe for what Joseph Goebbels called "s**ts and giggles".

So people now are refusing to listen to or hear facts.That is history,weather you want to hear it or not.

What the frog are you smoking?

I know of MANY people who don't believe in God who know that the Holocaust existed. As for the "blame God" thing, well, I've never heard anyone place the blame for the Holocaust on anyone but the Nazis and Hitler, and their reasons are generally accepted to be racism (hence their desire for an "ethnic cleansing").

First of all, it's not like there was a Muslim Cabal behind this, the TEACHERS are reluctant to do so, under their own false pretenses.

I think it's horrible that they are pulling Holocaust lessons, but sweeping facts under the rug is a 2-way street, like Israel's countless human right violations and apartheid. Or the fact that the Lukid Party is founded by individuals who ARE terrorists, like Menachem Begin.
Teachers are WAY more wary to teach those subjects and offending the zionists/Christian (neoconservative) Right then they are of offending the horrible Muslims. Said example, Daniel Pipes, and his ridiculous and Macarthy style Campus Watch initiative. Who try to BLACKLIST anyone (NOT radicals, anyone for the tiniest "offense" of free speech), professor or campus, who even tries to criticize Israel on any level whatsoever.

So, lets put things in perspective before you go telling the Muslims to "**** themselves".

Indeed--I would say all religions should go f**k themselves. :up:

While I'm with SF when he says most of this don't make a lick of sense, I do agree with the bolded. Hell, most people believe it was only the Jews that got wiped out during the Holocaust, and that's simply not true. There were Poles, Communists, POWs, homosexuals (not to mention that the law that allowed them to be sent to prison-camps were not taken down until the 70s), defectors or people who never joined the Nazi party, and a hell of a lot more then I remember off-hand.

People should read Mein Kampf......its quite enlightening.

Jews was not the only group he planned on wiping off the face of the earth.

People should read Mein Kampf......its quite enlightening.

Jews was not the only group he planned on wiping off the face of the earth.

Jews were merely the largest victim by volume.

Jews were merely the largest victim by volume.

True.....

And a group that "oddly enough" down through history have been the scapegoats for alot.....they were an easy group to hit as well.

True.....

And a group that "oddly enough" down through history have been the scapegoats for alot.....they were an easy group to hit as well.

For European Christians it was due to the fact that they believed the Jews were responsible for the death of Christ. Due to that they weren't allowed in guilds during the middle ages, so the Jews ended up becoming masters in one of the few professions they were left with (banking and rare gems) hence the stereotype of Jews being greedy and good with money.

Well the association between Muslim fundamentalists and denying the Holocaust is made, becuase of the fact that Islamic fundamentalist governments promote Holocaust denial. Iran is a given, however in Saudi Arabia they hand out the "protocols of the Elders of Zion" at hotels.

There may be a lot of Holocaust deniers in the US, but Holocaust denial isn't public policy for the US government.

I have no doubt that this is true.
but "Muslims" does not equal "Muslim Fundamentalists":o

This is completely insane,:huh: I was lucky enough to have taken a Holocaust class as an actual elective in my first year of high school and I havent had such a rewarding feeling from simply learning since then because of how heavy and emotionally involved the subject matter is, Its just ridiculous to try and "avoid" such a significant event in the history of humanity, and the thought that it is a significant event in Jewish history alone just isnt true, as almost half of the victims where classified as "others"...

I watched the Leonard Nimoy holocaust movie.
taught me all kinds of things.
who knew Spock was Jewish?
Not me, that's who!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"