Comics Team for iceman

yeah you're a fan of nightcrawler huh, me too.

For what it's worth, Iceman does serve as a field leader/second-in-command to Cyke in one of my fanfic series, which means the mutants under his "command" are:

Northstar
Warpath
Jubilee (re-powered)
Blink (from Exiles)

He is, as some have discussed, not very good at it yet, as typified by this exchange:

Iceman: "That was me leading."
Warpath: "Well, stop it. It's annoying as ****."
Iceman: "I know. I learned from Scott. He's the best at that."

*shrug* That's basically my take on the subject...

Has he ever just been second in command permantly if anything were to happen to the main leader. thats what thesse thread is really about, if he was or even able to lead ateam and who would he be leading.

Iceman is my favorite X-men and has been for a long time I would love to see him lead a group of "senior" members of the X-men. Here would be my team.

1.Iceman-Leader
2.Marvel Girl Co-leader
3.Beast
4.Psylocke
5.Havok
6.Stepford Cuckoos

havok taking commandds from Iceman Yeah right, the day that happens is the day cyclops gets control over his power.

I'm not sure how to make this work? To me he would need to be completely removed from his environment to really make him grow and become a leader and reach new potential kind of the way Havoc was when he was moved to another dimension and was leader of his own otherdimension mutants. the book was Mutant X and it rocked and never should have been cancelled. It made havok one of my fav. characters. Iceman needs something like that. IMO>

thar or a team of new mutants that haven't ever met him

I think for Iceman to be taken as a serious leader he would need to have younger, less experienced mutants who would have more fiath in him and wouldn't challenge him for leadership. Also, it would give him more responsibility because if hes taken a group of teens out he's the only experienced member of the team which makes him like the nanny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"