Days of Future Past ** TEASER TRAILER Thread - Countdown: Tuesday 29! [First snippet!]

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
Bryan SingerVerified account
‏@BryanSinger
Hey gang! Here's a glimpse of #XMen http://bit.ly/xmensneakpeek Join my Twitter Chat Oct 28 #AskSinger & see the full trailer debut Oct 29.

No more November 8 or December! :woot:

945174_623698427660617_51145917_n.jpg

- - - TRAILER COUNTDOWN - - -

2 DAYS left!!!

:xmen: :xmen:

Last edited:
Looks like the trailer will be a version of the Comic-con one. No complaints here :D

October 29th...baby!!!!!

See?? And y'all thought that the trailer was never going to get here... :oldrazz:

The Storm shot was my fave, its an original shot compared to how previous movies showed her using her power.

And Halle looks really fierce, really hope she has some GREAT flying sequences

All the shots are taken from the Comic-Con presentation.

The Storm shot was pretty gorgeous.

I find it impressive that even in six seconds, they managed to get Wolverine shirtless. :awesome:

the storm shot is new, looks to be some new scenes

That's why I said a version of ;)

All the shots are taken from the Comic-Con presentation.

Especially since it's not like most of us have seen the entire footage so I believe this statement.

(Anyways, I don't want to be that guy but I can already hear the complainers that Singer is trying to take attention away from the Capt America trailer debut.)

Last edited:
Days of Future Past is trending worldwide on twitter. :D
wunkfs_th.png

For me personally wolverine would be so much cooler if he was out of shape and had a beer belly. Just makes him more interesting.

Haven't seen anything from the footage as of yet outside of a bunch of people standing and looking at or off camera. I fear as far as the GA is concerend, this is more of the same but with the crossover novelty. Missing out on first class part two for this better be worth it...I'm hoping we something amazing things from the villain/sentinels.

(Anyways, I don't want to be that guy but I can already hear the complainers that Singer is trying to take attention away from the Capt America trailer debut.)

And here I am, thrilled at getting both today. What is it with people who complain about that crap?

10 seconds isn't going to make me lose my mind (even though I can't wait to see the finished film and have heard from reliable pals it is the best installment in the franchise). I'll wait for a full trailer.

What a difference it makes seeing these shots in a clear non-distorted image.

The teaser was amazing!!!

The Storm Shot was by far my fave. really cool and I'm super excited to see her in DOFP. I also liked the mystique scene, she can still kick butt!!

"How dare someone bring me cake and ice cream."

So I take it Mystique has something attached to her foot when Magneto is pulling her. Maybe one of Trask devices? Or maybe something Hank gave her since Beast and Mags look to fight in that location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"