Tech help needed with traveling!

summersoldier

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

I'm gonna do some traveling around Asia soon, and I'm sure that English won't be spoken everywhere I go. Hence... I need a reliable translation app :) Google Translate is usually the go-to choice, but I'm wondering if that is actually the most accurate?

Hey guys and girls,

I'm gonna do some traveling around Asia soon, and I'm sure that English won't be spoken everywhere I go. Hence... I need a reliable translation app :) Google Translate is usually the go-to choice, but I'm wondering if that is actually the most accurate?

I usually use Google Translate as well, especially if following internal movie sites or shopping at retailers outside of the US. I've tried other Chrome extensions or other browser extensions and apps but this one seems most reliable. Good luck with your search & travel!

I've seen one called Waygo that could be interesting, as it's supposed to be tailored for use in Asia, particularly China (where i'll spend a few weeks). It was reviewed here (amongst other apps), but simply wondering if someone had used it before? I may well download a few apps just to be sure, as I definitely think Google Translate has gotten better and better over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"