Ted Lasso - Apple's heartwarming sports comedy show

chamber-music

Infinity Ammo
Reaction score
Anybody watching this show?

Ted Lasso is a really good show. The trailers don't do the show justice. For a show spun off from a sports promo by an SNL alumni years ago it is far better than you would imagine.

The show is really well written, each episode is better than the last. Characters that appear one note reveal to have depth and backstories that justify their characterization.

Jason Sudeikis is giving an awards worth performance. His dramatic work in the show is incredible.

Overall the show is very funny, features characters you want to root for and is a positive uplifting enjoyable show.

You don't need to know anything about Futbol/Soccer to enjoy the show either.

I just started this and I can't believe I knew nothing about this until last week. It's hilarious. Sudeikis is fantastic and he's so wholesome. lol

I also can't get over the lead is the Septa from Game of Thrones. Juno Temple is also really good in this and I love the actors playing the soccer players as well.

I really liked Ted Lasso. Read not too long ago that the series got picked up for two more seasons

If you guys like soccer/fútbol sports comedies, check out the Mexican series Club de Cuervos on Netflix. It’s actually even funnier than Ted Lasso.

I dont think Sudeikis has ever been better in a role than he was here. I've always liked him as an actor, but this show really made me fall in love with his character and for that alone he deserved to win an Emmy IMO.

This show would have definitely made it into my Top 10 of the year if I already didn't have so many great shows to choose from and there was alot of great stuff that came out last year.

I hope the Globes and SAGS are kind to this show, it deserves it.

The final episode bummed me out a bit though, but I'm glad it's renewed through season 3.

when the initial commercials aired i thought to myself i would watch a show with this premise and behold they did it had no idea this was a thing to like 2 weeks ago and binged over the weekend and loved it Jason was great in this was he channeling his personal life in this ? he was that good in the dramatic scenes

Jason was great in this was he channeling his personal life in this ? he was that good in the dramatic scenes
He probably will be now that his fiancee actually left him.

I'm excited for season 2. This was one of my favorite TV discoveries of last year.

Finally something good involving football this week

A reporter didn’t realize that he was speaking to various cast members from the show at a soccer game! When they did the song at the end! :funny::applaud

So looks like it's not going well for AFC Richmond in the Championship but they're making a run in the FA Cup.

This episode should create a # and share it in every social media profile of psg and man.city

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"