Teen Killer Flips Off Victims' Families

Rocketman

Superhero
Reaction score
If this story doesn't make you angry, nothing will. :cmad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FQ1rmNqmvY

[YT]1FQ1rmNqmvY[/YT]

webchardon20cut-01.jpg

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news...nces-in-chardon-high-school-shooting-1.382664

CHARDON, OHIO: Wearing a T-shirt with “killer” scrawled across it, a teenager cursed and gestured obscenely as he was given three life sentences Tuesday for shooting to death three students in an Ohio high school cafeteria.

T.J. Lane, 18, had pleaded guilty last month to shooting at students in February 2012 at Chardon High School, east of Cleveland. Investigators have said he admitted to the shooting but said he didn’t know why he did it.

Before the case went to adult court last year, a juvenile court judge ruled that Lane was mentally competent to stand trial despite evidence he suffers from hallucinations, psychosis and fantasies.

Lane was defiant during the sentencing, smiling and smirking throughout, including while four relatives of victims spoke.

After he came in, he calmly unbuttoned his blue dress shirt to reveal the T-shirt reading “killer,” which the prosecutor noted was similar to one he wore during the shooting.

At one point, he swiveled around in his chair toward the gallery where his own family members and those of the slain teenagers were sitting and spoke suddenly, surprising even his lawyer.

“The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masteres to the memory,” he said, then cursed at and raised his middle finger toward the victims’ relatives.

A student who was wounded in the rampage dismissed the outburst.

“He said it like a scared little boy and couldn’t talk slow enough that anyone could understand him,” said Nate Mueller, who was nicked in the ear in the shooting.

Dina Parmertor, mother of victim Daniel, called Lane “a pathetic excuse for a human being” and wished upon him “an extremely, slow torturous death.” She said she has nightmares and her family has been physically sick over the crimes.

“From now on, he will only be a killer,” she said, as Lane’s smile widened. “I want him to feel my anger toward him.”

Prosecutors say Lane took a .22-caliber pistol and a knife to the school and fired 10 shots at a group of students in the cafeteria. Daniel Parmertor and Demetrius Hewlin, both 16, and Russell King Jr., 17, were killed.

Lane was at Chardon waiting for a bus to the alternative school he attended, for students who haven’t done well in traditional settings.

Lane had pleaded guilty last month to three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and one count of felonious assault.

Life imprisonment without parole was the maximum sentence Lane faced. He wasn’t eligible for the death penalty because he was 17 at the time of the shootings. Relatives of the slain students indicated earlier they wanted Lane to get the maximum sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-vLNZjiNs

[YT]Va-vLNZjiNs[/YT]

This has pretty much rocked the entire state of Ohio today.

I hope the other prisoners **** his **** up; wipe that snide smirk off his face.

Wow. This guy has it coming in prison. Hard.

Take that however you want.

Yeah, some people aren't nuts, some are just plain evil.

“He said it like a scared little boy and couldn’t talk slow enough that anyone could understand him,” said Nate Mueller, who was nicked in the ear in the shooting.

I'd agree with this guy. It seems more like a front than stone cold. And RIP for the victims. It is telling though that he is a psychopath because he didn't want to say why he did it -- probably was a bored stupid teen who wanted to do something crazy and wasn't thinking -- didn't say it because he knew that would wind him up in more trouble. Intent. What he said though, seems more due to his age than him being a psychopath. Like a pissed off teen trying to sound tough.

he looks kind of fragile. i hope he's prepared to be around people who will kill for more than 15 minutes of fame.

Last edited:
I'd agree with this guy. It seems more like a front than stone cold. And RIP for the victims. It is telling though that he is a psychopath because he didn't want to say why he did it -- probably was a bored stupid teen who wanted to do something crazy and wasn't thinking -- didn't say it because he knew that would wind him up in more trouble. Intent. What he said though, seems more due to his age than him being a psychopath. Like a pissed off teen trying to sound tough.

Agreed. It's almost inevitable that once he spends a few years in prison he'll realize just how ****ing stupid it was to throw away his life and the lives of three others for nothing.

But even when that day of regret comes, this son of a ***** deserves to rot in a cell for what he did.

I hope someone pulls an "American Me" on his ash...pun intended.

For those who haven't seen the movie, guy gets bent over and a triple bladed dagger gets shoved up his you know what.

He probably thinks that he sounds "hard" saying that. He likely watched Oz and shows like that and expects to be shown preferential treatment in jail because he made a statement like that in court. He'll not be having a fun time when he's in there, especially if there's anyone who's loyal to the hometown with him.

His teen mind is just trying to sound tough and cool in the face of unimaginable fear. Or he is a fool. Clearly he is a sociopath. Either way, he is going to become very familiar with the booty warrior. His little frame won't stand a chance in a prison courtyard.

He's going to be in a tiny little cell 23 hours a day for the rest of his life. No one to try and impress but his cell mate, whom wont be impressed in the least. No TV, no video games, no cell phone, nothing. The lack of thrills will make him nuts.

And it'll never stop.

i'm pretty sure that wasn't exactly what the guy next to him had in mind for him to say when he was whispering in his ear.:dry:

that being said, what a little tool. Clearly a coward. he couldn't even summon the confidence to say that entire sentence clearly enough .

I wonder what the lawyer was telling him.

Probably not to say something dumb.

I hope prison life drives him to suicide. :o

Why didn't the judge put the trial into recess when he revealed his 'killer' shirt and started flipping people off and hold the **** in contempt? Seems strange to let the proceedings go on when the defendant is that disrespectful.

There are certain cases where I think the only way to redeem someone is death - this is one of the exceptions. Now that's not to say he should be condemned to death. Death is too easy for him. I'd say life sentence - no chance of parole, and IF he gets raped, beaten and chopped up in prison, it was well deserved.

He wants attention. He went about it as subtly as a brick to the face. Now he's going to pay for the rest of his life. A shame 3 people had to lose their lives in the process.

Before taking him to jail...lock him in a room with Charles Manson for ten minutes.

Last edited:
Why didn't the judge put the trial into recess when he revealed his 'killer' shirt and started flipping people off and hold the **** in contempt? Seems strange to let the proceedings go on when the defendant is that disrespectful.
I figure they knew what he was getting anyway. Still, something should have been done to the smug little idiot, but I figure it'll catch up to him in prison. I can't imagine his current attitude last for more than a day. Not to mention I bet some prisoners would find what he did pretty cowardly and not be afraid to tell him in...certain ways.

He's going to be in a tiny little cell 23 hours a day for the rest of his life. No one to try and impress but his cell mate, whom wont be impressed in the least. No TV, no video games, no cell phone, nothing. The lack of thrills will make him nuts.

And it'll never stop.

Man.........................that sounds brutal...as it should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"