Teen shoots himself in the head to wake up from bad trip

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs, Jul 8, 2012.

1. DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs Registered

http://m.gawker.com/5923999/teenager-on-shrooms-shot-himself-in-the-head-to-wake-up-from-bad-trip

Thats crazy. Never thought about shooting myself in a dream

2. chaseter Esteemed Member

He missed.

3. Hotwire Dealin' W/ Demons

Maybe this will be the wake-up call he needs to stop eating shrooms and get ahead in life.

4. Bill Registered

It's all Inception's fault.

5. Wolfwood Shasta McNasty

He went too deep.

6. Changeling Registered

I can understand where he was coming from, in 2010 I had one of the worst experiences of my life, I took 3/8 of an ounce of potent ass shrooms and my mind was thoroughly rocked. At times I felt dead, like I could see what was happening around me, but there were NO thoughts in my head, I was processing nothing. That was terrifying, and i had humongous personality changes, my brain was telling me that I was the Mad Hatter from Alice In Wonderland, and I was laughing maniacally out of fear. I kept telling myself that it would be over, but it ended up taking close to 8 hours to go away... I never would have shot myself in the head. that is crazy.. People need to realize how serious these drugs are, when done right, they can be truly wonderful and magical experiences, and I recommend them to anyone with an open mind. Just dose right, if you do a healthy amount, you can have one of the best experiences of your life.

This story will hopefully not be used by the media against shrooms because it should be a person's choice to do drugs or not.

7. StrainedEyes All the way up it!

8. Hotwire Dealin' W/ Demons

At first I thought it was going to be a 'shrooms are bad for you post but, I was wrong.

9. terry78 My name is Stefan, sweet thang

^Well, it kind of is. He's saying if you don't have an open mind you will trip pretty bad. But how can you tell if you're not crazy enough from the jump to not try and suicide yourself during the trip?

10. nouan Registered

I too have tried mushrooms, twice. The first trip with only two grams of shrooms was very positive. The second with 4 grams was not so great. I might have fallen asleep at some point, and when I woke up I felt like I was poisoned. I was sweating and my stomach felt like it was really bloated. But once I got up the feeling went away and it was smooth ride for the rest of the trip. Maybe because I haven't taken big ammounts of shrooms, I didn't have such severe trips. But anyway, in mushrooms I felt that everything was okay. That kind offeeling of OK is something i've never felt before. You just float and everything is fine. And you feel so connected to your friends and stuff.

11. DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs Registered

Ya this is pretty crazy. I have just never thought about shooting myself in the head in a dream or otherwise. I have had some bad trips in my life but never that far. That ish is crazy. I feel bad for him and hope he comes through it all right

12. Maximum Carnage Tanned User

13. Gotham Knight Watchful Protector

It went so fast from enlightening to blatant stupidity.

14. Mace Bloodstone Registered

15. bullets bang bang

This story is reason enough never to do shrooms.Unless you wind up like my brother , who stood outside the house laughing at a tree for hours.

16. Tex Welp

I've tried shrooms a few times. Always in a great setting like at night when it's not hot or at a concert. I watched Robert Plant and then Widespread Panic one time while on shrooms. One of the best things I've experienced. Colors were amazing. I've never had a bad trip.

17. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

18. HighFivingMF Welp.