Teen Titans #34 Cover (Conner Spoilers)

drastic_quench

Sidekick
Reaction score
BAM!

teentitans346wi.jpg

:(:(:( Motha****in DC SONS OF B****!!!

Knew he was a dead man walking from the moment he scored with Cassie. :up:

It's like the cop movie parter who says how he's finally got the kids through college, is going to retire, and sail around the world with the Misses. :D It = death.

Man.

That really sucks. Hopefully he comes back during the One Year Later event. It just wouldn't be the Titans without Superboy.

Damn, I don't see why they couldnt wait a few days to release that

BlackOpsTengu said:
It's like the cop movie parter who says how he's finally got the kids through college, is going to retire, and sail around the world with the Misses. :D It = death.
That's what Chief Wiggum calls retirony.

what the hell dc?! now i'm dead inside :( i might actually get legion of super heroes for Mon-El now *shudder* it truly is a dark day

Sentry2005 said:
what the hell dc?! now i'm dead inside :( i might actually get legion of super heroes for Mon-El now *shudder* it truly is a dark day
Mon-El has yet to show. Supergirl has taken his place.:(

Heh. At first glace I thought that was a picture of Aquaman in a pair of Daisy Dukes about to take a dive.

Hmm, I'm not getting this.

Not referring to the book itself, just the cover.

Binker said:
Hmm, I'm not getting this.

Not referring to the book itself, just the cover.

Well, when Superman died, they built a gold statue of him, so...

drastic_quench said:

I have a very strong feeling that they're doing this to make the Titans more like the classic Titans. I mean, there was no Superboy on the Titans back in the day. They changed Impulse to Kid Flash, so maybe that is the reason.

Booo you better bring him back you sods!

The Question said:
I have a very strong feeling that they're doing this to make the Titans more like the classic Titans. I mean, there was no Superboy on the Titans back in the day. They changed Impulse to Kid Flash, so maybe that is the reason.

If that were the case the Ravenger and Kid Devil wouldn't be part of the team.

And it doesn't look like Kid Flash is on the team now.

Fledermaus said:
And it doesn't look like Kid Flash is on the team now.
But he could still be alive or else they would have had a statue of him along with Superboy

Tony_Montana said:
Mon-El has yet to show. Supergirl has taken his place.:(

so what your saying is... super britney has TWO books, AND they've killed Connor.

ok.

*deep breaths*

I was starting to love dc and I.C., now I want them to die. Horribly. Maybe something along the lines of Bendis taking their characters and running with them. That's how pissed I am :(

Sentry2005 said:
so what your saying is... super britney has TWO books, AND they've killed Connor.

ok.

*deep breaths*

I was starting to love dc and I.C., now I want them to die. Horribly. Maybe something along the lines of Bendis taking their characters and running with them. That's how pissed I am :(
yes I am I always thought they should have given Conner to the Legions

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"