Teen Titans Go!

I think it's weird we already got 2 Batman references, when the original literally only referenced Batman once, and never by name, nor was he ever seen.

I actually liked the 2nd episode more, im warming up to this.
I think it's weird we already got 2 Batman references, when the original literally only referenced Batman once, and never by name, nor was he ever seen.

Yeah the most was the father/flying bat scene. also the Wayne enterprises missing the A.
Now we have multiple pictures of Batman along with TDKR Bane, Ra's al Ghul and the batmobile.

I am loving this show... but then I've only seen like 5 episodes of the original show, so maybe I'm just more open to it.

The hate this show got was entirely unneccesary.

It's not a bad show by any means. Unlike Ultimate Spider-Man, it actually entertains. Though a majority of the jokes are rather lame, the few hits are actually effective.

My only reason for concern for this show is more of CN's general direction towards comedy and the slow dissolution of serious action-driven shows in general, as opposed to the show itself.

I *love* this show. There's actually a lot for fanboys to like. The backgrounds and inside jokes and hilarious. Raven is hilarious. While I like serious superhero cartoons, I think it's cool that super heros are branching off to different genres.

Look I know a lot of people don't like this show, and that's fine. They love the original series, they hate seeing the characters done this way, the hate the comedic take, I get I really do.

But you see I'm 23, was a huge fan of the original series, and was with you when I first heard about this. I didn't think I would like it at all, especially since this basically replaced Young Justice (and yes I was very ticked about that, still am).

But.......

Then I started watching it, by the end of the first story (Legendary Sandwich) I was hooked. This show is funny and deserves a shot if you haven't given it one.

I work for a website and I wrote a review for the series so far. I highlight what I like about it, why it's so fun and I recap the stories and their highlights. Here's the link. If you're on the fence just read the review and give this show a shot.

I'd love to hear your opinions on it. Good, bad, or indifferent (just keep it clean for the censor please, I honestly asking to keep this civil).

So what're we waiting for? Titans Go!

I don't really have an opinion about the show itself, but I think it's super silly that people hate on it as they do. Comic book fans are very sensitive about the notion of comedic adaptations of superheroes, mostly because of the Adam West Batman show and how it, unintentionally, perpetuated the notion that comics are only good for goofy kiddy schlock. But that was a long time ago, and after so many years of comics and adaptations working so hard to be taken seriously, I actually find attempts to do something different with adaptations. That's why I love the DC Nation shorts.

Yeah I love the shorts too. In fact it was one of those shorts featuring Teen Titans Go! that let me give them a shot at the show.

Comic shows can be epic and dramatic but they can also be fun and funny. I wish people would see that.

Thanks Lencho, I guess I didn't go far enough back but to be fair it hadn't been posted on in about 20 days. I'll just keep the thread going here.

They could just be combined.

It's official! Teen Titans Go! has been renewed for Season 2.

I know a lot of people didn't want this but it honestly is funny. Check out the links above to read my reviews of the show. I'll usually pair two together unless it's REALLY funny like "Hey Pizza", those I'll review on the spot.

Titans Go!

It's official! Teen Titans Go! has been renewed for Season 2.

I know a lot of people didn't want this but it honestly is funny. Check out the links above to read my reviews of the show. I'll usually pair two together unless it's REALLY funny like "Hey Pizza", those I'll review on the spot.

Titans Go!... PLEASE!... FAR, FAR AWAY...

fixed it...

now excuse me while I vomit up that pizza with large chunks... :o

Hate all you want Thunderstrike but the renewal means we won. And yes, by "we" I mean Teen Titans Go! fans. Someone obviously likes it cause it got renewed.

So.....since it's staying, maybe it's you needs to go far far away.

Oh and if you're vomiting up pizza you're really sick, both literally and figuratively.

I'm glad that Teen Titans Go has been renewed for a second season because I'm enjoying it more than the original series.

Thank you Vantheman77. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes this stuff. Check out the reviews I do on twodashstash.com I rave about how good it is.

And I'm trying to work out an interview with the cast. Exciting!

while I would have preferred a return to the original series, I have watched a few episodes of Go.

it's silly and stupid, but the fun kind of stupid. it's cute.

and........it has Raven..........

Hate all you want Thunderstrike but the renewal means we won. And yes, by "we" I mean Teen Titans Go! fans. Someone obviously likes it cause it got renewed.

So.....since it's staying, maybe it's you needs to go far far away.

Oh and if you're vomiting up pizza you're really sick, both literally and figuratively.

consider it a definite done deal...

and if it's a slice of TITANS pizza that I'm vomiting up, it just goes to show that I had a momentary lapse of bad taste in trying to swallow what they're trying to feed me and keep it down...

like typically vile California pizza... they make it but they just never get it right... :dry:

Thunderstrike: I'm just going to ignore you now. You made your point, you don't like the show. Fine. Bye.

RavenX: Yes it's stupid funny but I works. And I too love Raven, especially in Go! cause they bring out her personality more and it's hilarious. Raven is one of my favorite characters in the DCU cause of Teen Titans and Go!

oh yeah, Raven's my girl.

and it was the original Teen Titans show that introduce me to her.

I like how in Go she has more of a sarcastic/humorous side to her.

Yeah did you see Girl's Night Out? That was hilarious! I loved how she would mock Jinx in prison. "Ha ha, look at you, you're in prison. *eats popcorn*" you would never get that in the original series. Starfire also gets a personality boost in Go!

I wrote an idea for a SHAZAM! tv show (link here) and when I was thinking of characters to add my first thought was Raven. Cause she's awesome, then Starfire came along, and then I was like "What if I just made my own Teen Titans team?" So I made one.

That's what these shows mean to me. They're funny and awesome.

Yeah did you see Girl's Night Out? That was hilarious! I loved how she would mock Jinx in prison. "Ha ha, look at you, you're in prison. *eats popcorn*" you would never get that in the original series. Starfire also gets a personality boost in Go!

I wrote an idea for a SHAZAM! tv show (link here) and when I was thinking of characters to add my first thought was Raven. Cause she's awesome, then Starfire came along, and then I was like "What if I just made my own Teen Titans team?" So I made one.

That's what these shows mean to me. They're funny and awesome.

lol......yeah. troll Raven!!

I laugh every time I think about that scene. The only time I can think of Raven doing something similar is the original series was when she finally decided to play Stankball and used her powers to enhance the ball and threw it at Cyborg and laughed.

Epicness, see: Raven in Teen Titans

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"