Teen Titans Has Been Cancelled.

And to answer those questions about Nightwing not being on JLU is because of the fact that Nightwing's rights are under the "Titan-embargo", since he appeared in "How Long Is Forever?". But since the show is getting axed, maybe Robin AND Nightwing's rights will be up for grabs (I just hope "The Batman" doesn't get neither one).
It'd be incredibly cool if JLU goes for one more season. If so, they just HAVE to use Robin in a YJ homeage episode (though it seems like "Kids Stuff" is the closest we'll ever get).

how does the continuity work w/these shows. if nightwing isn't robin, then is robin tim drake. then why is robin w/star fire?
the batman is kind of like nightwing anyway, he's to young to have a trusty ward

xombey said:
how does the continuity work w/these shows. if nightwing isn't robin, then is robin tim drake. then why is robin w/star fire?
the batman is kind of like nightwing anyway, he's to young to have a trusty ward

The Robin in "Teen Titans" is Richard "Dick" Grayson, who later becomes Nightwing, as seen in "How Long is Forever?". The Robin from the "Batman: The Animated Series" is Dick Grayson as well, but these are two completely different Graysons, because "Teen Titans" is not in the mainstream DC cartoon universe dubbed the "Timmverse".
For more clarifications, the "Timmverse" includes B:TAS, "The New Batman Adventures", "Superman: The Animated Series", "Batman Beyond", and now "Static Shock!" and "The Zeta Project".

Don't forget Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. Also the Batman and Krypto are not part of the Timmverse

Oh yeah, I can't believe I overlooked JL/U. Thanks. And yeah, "The Batman" and "Krypto the Superdog" are not apart of the Timmverse, but this does not mean that Krypto, "The Batman", or "Teen Titans" are connected, because they aren't.

Where the upcoming "Legion of Superheroes" cartoon stands in continuity is unknown, but it might be in "Teen Titans" continuity, since it's being done by David Slack. Same goes for the new Superman DTV thing; it's unknown if it'll be in its own continuity, or apart of the Timmverse (it's supposed to be using an art style similar to Bruce Timm's art, so...)

King Ruler said:
Where the upcoming "Legion of Superheroes" cartoon stands in continuity is unknown, but it might be in "Teen Titans" continuity, since it's being done by David Slack. Same goes for the new Superman DTV thing; it's unknown if it'll be in its own continuity, or apart of the Timmverse (it's supposed to be using an art style similar to Bruce Timm's art, so...)
I hope LoSH is in the same art style as Teen Titans (if they're trying to aim it to kids) I was never really in to Teen Titans before the cartoon so hopefully this'll get me introduced to LoSH.

Wow. I'm pretty surprised TT lasted as long as it did to be honest.

At least yall titan fans will start getting your season sets next year.

Wait...what´s that Titans movie everyone´s talking about ?? What did I miss ??? :confused: ...also, I hope that JLU goes for another season and gets the rights for Robin/Nightwing, of course, I´d rather them having Nightwing, which was that story line in which Batman had to form another league because the whole league dissapeared and he put Nightwing as leader of the new league ?? The Obsidian age or something like that ?? That´d be cool, they could re-design him or use the mullet, I really don´t care about that, but a re-desing would be cool.

Polux

it did have a good run btu i will miss it. so there is not a season with kid flash? or what

the only way i see to keep it season 6th going is to put kid flash in some stories, & bring back slade.

~The Joker~ said:
Maybe if you buy the DVD's it'll return like Family Guy

Rrrrright, only 1 problem, family guy was a good show

Unleashed said:
Rrrrright, only 1 problem, family guy was a good show
Titan's is good too but they're not directed to adults hence I highly doubt it'll be brought back.

Not really, Teen Titans jumped the shark since season 2 ended :o

how did slade die? i stoped watching after season 2, then i saw a few here and there

the last episode i saw was the one with him and robin working together and slade had that double sided thing that he had in the 80's

Guys, we're goign off about how TT is done now, yet theres that DTV coming out. So we're not actually done yet.

Including the fact that theres a game also.

So, TNBA had a DTV two years ago when the show ended way before then.

**** that DTV. They promised us a focus on Nightwing and instead we got some bull**** movie that wouldnt have even been fit to be a filler ep on the actual series.

King Ruler said:
..."Teen Titans" is not in the mainstream DC cartoon universe dubbed the "Timmverse".
For more clarifications, the "Timmverse" includes B:TAS, "The New Batman Adventures", "Superman: The Animated Series", "Batman Beyond", and now "Static Shock!" and "The Zeta Project".

In "Static Shock" Static asked Batman where Robin was at, and Batman said that Robin was with the Teen Titans. Then he said something about that Static would meet them someday. So, doesn't that connect the "Timmverse" to Teen Titans, or are we assuming the Teen Titans Batman was refering to was a "Timmverse" version, different from Teen Titans who actually have a show? As far as I know, Static never actually met the Teen Titans, so it seems like that could be possible, since we never actually saw the Teen Titans in the "Timmverse."

I don't remember bats every saying tt he said with some other heros also that doesn't mean it was "THE" teen titans.

The Teen Titans cartoon sucked and was a disgrace and dishonor to the great comic by Marv Wolfman and George Perez so im not sorry to see it go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"